Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
PixelMan Reverse Rear Camera License Plate Bracket,Universal Car Dash Cam Mirror Camera Kit Rearview Camera Mount, Only Installation Holder for Backup View Camera,Automotive Exterior Accessories
- ★This rear view camera bracket generally fit the rear cameras included in dash cam kit. Replace the small mount with license plate mount.
- ★Please confirm the distance between the two screw holes of your reversing camera is 13mm as well.
- ★This bracket mount is rear view camera accessory, this backup camera license plate mount includes license plate bracket, rearview camera holder and installing screws.
- ★This is a universal rear camera bracket, you just need to make sure that the distance between the two screw holes of your rear camera is 0.51ft（13mm）, then buy it with confidence.
- ★This rear view camera bracket can be only applied to US car license plates.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- 【Back Up Camera with Stable & Vivid Image】With digital wireless signal, CS-2 license plate car backup camera delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the rear camera provides vivid footage, which restores what you see behind your vehicles directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking Camera】The reverse camera comes with 110 golden angles to avoid image distortion.CS-2 wireless backup camera for trucks is the best choice for reversing/monitoring. Together with the adjustable parking lines that fit different heights camera installation place makes CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Back up Camera Systems for Car】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- ★ Super Stable Signal –High speed without interference, make it more convenient and safe to drive.V25 bluetooth backup camera for truck is over 600ft in open area ,and under 36ft on vehicle with reverse use or under 33ft on vehicle with continuous use, no-interruption signal.We provide best customer service and 3 year warranty tech support with replacement, 24 hours after-sales service and Professional technician team is available. If there's any issue, just contact us.
- ★Easy Installation- The transmitter is build into wireless backup camera for trucks, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. You only need to operate two steps to quickly install:①Power the monitor by the included cigarette lighter or Fuse box, ACC, Radio, Ignition switch. ②Connect the rear camera to continuous power source like Tail light/Running light/license plate light for monitoring, or connect to backup light for reversing only.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With wireless backup camera for car, you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the back up camera,it will be safer.
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is an accessory that may be mounted on vehicles. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver while reversing since it displays all that is happening on the rear side of the vehicle. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the best way to move his or her vehicle safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, however the procedure can also be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are a few essential considerations that will help you choose the best backup camera to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a very important consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The solution will be made up by the ease of installation you need. A wireless camera is so much faster to install. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is reasonably simple and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike while installing the wired one that has to be carried out by means of a technician to make sure that the entire inner wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You certainly wish to have a clear view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Because the screens are designed in numerous sizes, select one in order to provide you with enough view while reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear aspect of the car. Due to this fact, the digital camera should have the ability to reverse the images of the video and provides a transparent view of the screen as if you're having a look along with your eyes. Also, the photographs should be clear such that you'll see all the objects which can be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another very important factor that you wish to have to consider whilst buying the backup digicam. Some automobiles are rather large and one camera won't be capable of give a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you'll be able to cover the entire back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide a complete back view.