Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Podofo Wireless Backup Camera HD 1080p Reverse Camera Vehicles WiFi Backup Camera with Clear Night Vision/IP67 Waterproof for iPhone, iPad or Andriod Devices
- 【1080P Full HD】HD 1080p backup camera,upgrade low bit rate video coding technology, the image is clear and smooth, without delay. Clear night vision makes driving more safer at night. IP67 waterproof, no worry about rainstorm
- 【No Blind】Reverse Camera can be installed in front, rear, left and right visual blind area of your vehicle. And you can open the app to realize real-time monitoring. Visual angle is up to 150 degree, which gives you a full view of the rear road while reversing, no blind area
- 【Strong Wifi Signal】WiFi module is with high power and strong signal, transmission distance is mare than 50m. You can reverse your car and access to the Internet at the same time
- 【Loop Recording】When you activate its APP, the video can be stored in your phone. Car backup Camera can cover the previous recordings automatically if there are new recordings (the newest 5 video clips can be stored)
- 【For all vehicles】: The rear view camera is easy to install and it is suitable for cars, buses, RVs, trucks, SUVs and more.It's compatible with Android and iOS system
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 05:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 09:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup camera is an accessory that may be mounted on cars. The aim of the camera is to help the driver while reversing because it shows all that is taking place on the rear facet of the vehicle. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the right way to backup his or her automobile safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, but the procedure can be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are some essential points that can assist you select the best backup digital camera to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a crucial question that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution shall be determined via the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is such a lot faster to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is relatively simple and you'll be able to do it on your own not like when putting in the wired one which needs to be performed through a technician to make sure that the entire interior wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly need to have a clear view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the display. Since the screens are designed in several sizes, select one a good way to provide you with sufficient view when reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digital camera will have to have the ability to reverse the images of the video and give a transparent view of the reveal as if you are taking a look with your eyes. Also, the pictures must be clear such that you can see all the items which can be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other essential issue that you wish to have to consider when buying the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are moderately massive and one digicam won't be able to give a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you'll be able to see all of the back view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they provide an entire rear view.