Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Podofo Wireless Vehicle 2 x Backup Cameras Parking Assistance System Ir Night Vision Waterproof Rear View Camera + 7″ Monitor for RV Truck Trailer Bus
- The 7 inch Car lcd monitor come with 2CH video input,V1/V2 to switch the video from one to another,V2 video input build a wireless receiver,Please select V2 with the display before use this Wireless rear view camera kit,Then click the video mode or rotate button to select the video for 2370 and 2510
- 2 x HD Reverse camera Build wireless Sender,18 LED lights Night Vision,IP68 Waterproof Mudproof color with 120 degree wide viewing angle and without Guide Lines
- It comes with a remote controller and instructions for easy install:Connect the antenal with the cameras and monitor,Connect cameras power by DC Cable to reversing light or directly connecting to car 12v-24v,Connect the monitor by Cigarette Lighter plug or DC power cable to 12v/24v
- Monitor kits:Double cameras defend your travel road safety, professional truck back up camera and monitor kits, gives you safe driving experience in the day/night.Built-in wireless parking system, it comes with a remote controller and instructions for easy use. Eliminating the hassles of assembly many cables.
- Double cameras defend your travel road safety, professional truck back up camera and monitor kits, gives you safe driving experience in the day/night.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- ►Upgraded digital wireless rear view camera working on vehicle range under 50ft. NOTE：We have two version Bracket Adapter and Power Pigtail Outlet wire for Furrion Pre-Wired. Search B089R9C4ZJ and B08CK5RCQC
- ►Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant. It support add 2nd wireless licence plate camera or another same originary wireless camera (or use the side view bracket-B089R9M9XJ as side view camera).
- ►Combines a wireless backup camera with a large 7-inch display so you can see your surroundings when you're driving in reverse. In menu,You can switch the front view and rear view, and turn on or off the guide lines, which is very convenient.
Last update on 2021-01-24 at 14:19 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-25 at 01:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is an accessory that may be installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver when backing up since it shows all that is taking place on the rear side of the car. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the right way to reverse his or her car safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure can also be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are some essential guides to help you choose the best backup digital camera to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a crucial question that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The solution will likely be determined by means of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is such a lot quicker to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is rather easy and you can do it by yourself not like while putting in the hardwired one that needs to be carried out via a technician to make certain that all of the inner wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly wish to have a transparent view of the rear area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. Because the monitors are designed in several sizes, select one that allows you to come up with enough view when reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Subsequently, the camera will have to be capable of reverse the display of the videos and provides a clear view of the screen as if you are looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the images will have to be clear such that you can see all the items that are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another very important issue that you want to decide upon whilst purchasing the backup digicam. A few cars are moderately huge and one digicam won't be able to supply a full view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you'll be able to cover all the rear view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they supply a complete rear view.