Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Postta BNC Video Power Cable (2 Pack 25 Feet) Pre-Made All-in-One Video Security Camera Cable Wire with Four Connectors for CCTV DVR Surveillance System
- 2 Pack 25 Feet Pre-made All-in-One BNC Video and Power Security Camera Cable with 4 Connectors (2 Pcs BNC Female to BNC Female Connector,2 PCS BNC Female to RCA Male Adapter).
- The cable just for Camera with DC Power and Supply DC Power for Security Cameras. Bare Copper Conductor make Video Signals more Stable.
- High Quality Plug and Play Ready Connectors on both ends Make the Cable Easier to Use,And Two Type Connectors can Give You more Choice at the Wiring Distance.
- Fit for CCTV cameras, DVRs, and Audio Video Systems,Compatible with all CCTV Surveillance DVR Camera system.
- 45P PVC Molding and High-Quality PVC Material make the Cable more Durable. Gold-Plated Core can Minimize Interference and Ensure Optimum Signal Transfer.
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- UPGRADED STUNNING 4K UHD - With the front cam's resolution upgrading to 2160p from 1296p as of December 1, 2022, this G840S rear view mirror camera can record you 4K front images and 1080p rear images. The full rear display is 1.5 times larger than an ordinary rearview mirror, which has significantly reduced rearview blind spots.
- 12'' LARGER SCREEN & BROAD VIEW - Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front, and 140° rear lens provide an ultra-wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- CLEAR IMAGE & ENHANCED NIGHT VISION - With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records 4K front and 1080P rear videos. The mirror dash camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. With incorporated WDR&HDR tech balancing the lights, and the help of a starvis sensor and 6-glass lens to capture higher quality images, driving at night or in any challenging lighting situations should be more effortless.
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A car backup camera is a device that is mounted on cars. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver when reversing since it displays all that is happening on the rear aspect of the vehicle. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the way to backup his or her car safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the process can be reasonably overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are a few essential guides to help you select the right backup digital camera to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is an essential consideration that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The solution might be determined by means of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is such a lot faster to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is fairly simple and you'll do it by yourself unlike whilst putting in the hardwired one which needs to be performed by a technician to ensure that all the internal wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly wish to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. Because the monitors are designed in numerous sizes, select one so that it will come up with sufficient view when reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to give you a clear view of the rear side of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digicam will have to have the ability to reverse the display of the video and provides a clear view of the screen as if you're looking with your eyes. Additionally, the images should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items that are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is every other crucial issue that you want to decide upon whilst buying the backup camera. A few cars are quite massive and one digital camera would possibly not be capable to provide a full view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you'll be able to cover the entire rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a whole rear view.