Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Postta BNC Video Power Cable (2 Pack 25 Feet) Pre-Made All-in-One Video Security Camera Cable Wire with Four Connectors for CCTV DVR Surveillance System
- 2 Pack 25 Feet Pre-made All-in-One BNC Video and Power Security Camera Cable with 4 Connectors (2 Pcs BNC Female to BNC Female Connector,2 PCS BNC Female to RCA Male Adapter).
- The cable just for Camera with DC Power and Supply DC Power for Security Cameras. Bare Copper Conductor make Video Signals more Stable.
- High Quality Plug and Play Ready Connectors on both ends Make the Cable Easier to Use,And Two Type Connectors can Give You more Choice at the Wiring Distance.
- Fit for CCTV cameras, DVRs, and Audio Video Systems,Compatible with all CCTV Surveillance DVR Camera system.
- 45P PVC Molding and High-Quality PVC Material make the Cable more Durable. Gold-Plated Core can Minimize Interference and Ensure Optimum Signal Transfer.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Original design, perfect match the rear camera cord; Easy installation,Plug and Play
- 4 pin Backup Camera Extension Cable
- Length of this dash cam extension cord is 16.5ft（5m)
- RCA Video Cable,Chuanganzhuo CAR Reverse Rear View Parking Camera Video Cable With Detection Wire (10 M/33 FT)
- Male to Male Connection with Detection Wire Cable
- Used to connect CCTV, audio and video signals,support for Rearview Camera, DVD player, TV Box
- ✔Original design, easy installation
- ✔Male to Female 4-Pin vehicle dash camera extension cable (9.8 Ft/3M)
- ✔Works with Backup Camera & Dash Cam rear view camera
- The backup camera cable fit for Dual lens camera like mirror dash cam.
- Connector Type: 2.5mm TRRS Jack To Male 4Pin.
- Note: Please make sure your camera cable is suitable for 4pin before purchasing.
- This cable could be used as replacement video cable or extension video cable for the one that came with your backup camera
- Works great for installing a backup camera video signal and the reverse trigger signal from the backup light to the head unit
- With trigger wire,you could get power to your monitor and camera from the backup light,It is nice to have the power and video in one cable
Last update on 2020-07-11 at 21:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-07-11 at 07:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A car backup camera is a tool that may be fastened on cars. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver whilst reversing since it shows all that is happening on the rear side of the vehicle. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the way to reverse his or her car easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the procedure may also be reasonably overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are a few very important points that will help you choose the most ideal backup digicam to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is an essential consideration that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The answer will be determined by means of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is such a lot faster to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is reasonably simple and you can do it by yourself unlike when installing the hardwired one that should be carried out via a technician to be sure that all the interior wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You surely wish to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the display. For the reason that displays are designed in several sizes, choose one so we can come up with enough view whilst reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear side of the automobile. Subsequently, the digicam should be capable of reverse the display of the videos and give a transparent view of the reveal as if you are taking a look with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures should be clear such that you'll see all the items which might be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another essential issue that you need to decide upon when buying the backup digicam. A few cars are slightly massive and one digital camera may not have the ability to give a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you are able to see all of the back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide a complete back view.