Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Postta BNC Video Power Cable (2 Pack 25 Feet) Pre-Made All-in-One Video Security Camera Cable Wire with Four Connectors for CCTV DVR Surveillance System
- 2 Pack 25 Feet Pre-made All-in-One BNC Video and Power Security Camera Cable with 4 Connectors (2 Pcs BNC Female to BNC Female Connector,2 PCS BNC Female to RCA Male Adapter).
- The cable just for Camera with DC Power and Supply DC Power for Security Cameras. Bare Copper Conductor make Video Signals more Stable.
- High Quality Plug and Play Ready Connectors on both ends Make the Cable Easier to Use,And Two Type Connectors can Give You more Choice at the Wiring Distance.
- Fit for CCTV cameras, DVRs, and Audio Video Systems,Compatible with all CCTV Surveillance DVR Camera system.
- 45P PVC Molding and High-Quality PVC Material make the Cable more Durable. Gold-Plated Core can Minimize Interference and Ensure Optimum Signal Transfer.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- RCA VIDEO CABLE COMPATIBLE WITH MANY VIDEO DEVICES---Professional CCTV / surveillance camera, front / rear view camera, DVD Dash, Head Unit, car stereo, parking monitor display, TV box with yellow RCA connector, and so on
- BACKUP CAMERA CABLE WITH TRIGGER DETECTION WIRE---Especially useful for GPS navigation/monitor with back up trigger signal input(please check the third picture for reference)
- RCA VIDEO CABLE FOR REAR VIEW CAERA---19.69FT long male to male, connect monitor and camera
- 【9.8ft Length Extended】The 9.8ft extension cable is a great solution if you haven’t got enough cable length of rear camera for your truck.
- 【For 4-pin Rear View Camera】Designed exclusively for rear view camera cable with 4-pin. Simple wiring, just plug and play.
- 【Retain Parking Assist Function】The red wire helps retain parking assist function. To use this function, you need to connect the red wire to the positive pole of the reversing light.
- RCA Video Cable,Chuanganzhuo CAR Reverse Rear View Parking Camera Video Cable With Detection Wire (10 M/33 FT)
- Male to Male Connection with Detection Wire Cable
- Used to connect CCTV, audio and video signals,support for Rearview Camera, DVD player, TV Box
- Original design, perfect match the rear camera cord; Easy installation,Plug and Play
- 4 pin Backup Camera Extension Cable
- Length of this dash cam extension cord is 16.5ft（5m)
- RCA Video Cable,DALLUX RCAC10 CAR Reverse Rear View Parking Camera Video Cable With Detection Wire (10 Meters)
- Male to Male Connection with Detection Wire Cable
- Used to connect CCTV, surveillance camera, audio and video signals,support for Rearview Camera, DVD player, TV Box
Last update on 2020-09-30 at 16:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-29 at 22:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a tool that may be fastened on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver when backing up since it displays all that may be happening on the rear side of the vehicle. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the way to reverse his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, but the procedure can also be slightly overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are a few crucial points to help you choose the most ideal backup digital camera to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a crucial consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The answer might be decided via the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much easier to install. Also, putting in the wireless digital camera is fairly simple and you'll do it by yourself in contrast to while putting in the wired one which has to be performed through a technician to be sure that all of the interior wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt want to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. Because the screens are designed in numerous sizes, choose one that will come up with sufficient view while reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear facet of the car. Subsequently, the digicam will have to be able to reverse the images of the videos and provides a transparent view of the screen as in case you are taking a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which can be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is every other crucial factor that you need to consider while purchasing the backup digicam. A few cars are quite huge and one camera would possibly not be capable of supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you are able to see the entire back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a complete rear view.