Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Postta BNC Video Power Cable (2 Pack 25 Feet) Pre-Made All-in-One Video Security Camera Cable Wire with Four Connectors for CCTV DVR Surveillance System
- 2 Pack 25 Feet Pre-made All-in-One BNC Video and Power Security Camera Cable with 4 Connectors (2 Pcs BNC Female to BNC Female Connector,2 PCS BNC Female to RCA Male Adapter).
- The cable just for Camera with DC Power and Supply DC Power for Security Cameras. Bare Copper Conductor make Video Signals more Stable.
- High Quality Plug and Play Ready Connectors on both ends Make the Cable Easier to Use,And Two Type Connectors can Give You more Choice at the Wiring Distance.
- Fit for CCTV cameras, DVRs, and Audio Video Systems,Compatible with all CCTV Surveillance DVR Camera system.
- 45P PVC Molding and High-Quality PVC Material make the Cable more Durable. Gold-Plated Core can Minimize Interference and Ensure Optimum Signal Transfer.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- 【Back Up Camera with Stable & Vivid Image】With digital wireless signal, CS-2 license plate car backup camera delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the rear camera provides vivid footage, which restores what you see behind your vehicles directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking Camera】The reverse camera comes with 110 golden angles to avoid image distortion.CS-2 wireless backup camera for trucks is the best choice for reversing/monitoring. Together with the adjustable parking lines that fit different heights camera installation place makes CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Back up Camera Systems for Car】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- ★ Super Stable Signal –High speed without interference, make it more convenient and safe to drive.V25 bluetooth backup camera for truck is over 600ft in open area ,and under 36ft on vehicle with reverse use or under 33ft on vehicle with continuous use, no-interruption signal.We provide best customer service and 3 year warranty tech support with replacement, 24 hours after-sales service and Professional technician team is available. If there's any issue, just contact us.
- ★Easy Installation- The transmitter is build into wireless backup camera for trucks, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. You only need to operate two steps to quickly install:①Power the monitor by the included cigarette lighter or Fuse box, ACC, Radio, Ignition switch. ②Connect the rear camera to continuous power source like Tail light/Running light/license plate light for monitoring, or connect to backup light for reversing only.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With wireless backup camera for car, you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the back up camera,it will be safer.
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A car backup digicam is a device that is installed on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver when backing up since it displays all that may be taking place on the rear aspect of the auto. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the best way to move his or her vehicle safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, however the process will also be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are some very important considerations that will help you select the most ideal backup digital camera to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a crucial question that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution shall be decided through the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is such a lot quicker to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is slightly simple and you'll do it by yourself not like when installing the hardwired one that has to be performed by way of a technician to make certain that all of the inside wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly want to have a transparent view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. For the reason that displays are designed in several sizes, choose one that allows you to give you sufficient view while reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the car. Subsequently, the digital camera must be capable to reverse the images of the video and give a clear view of the reveal as if you are taking a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the images must be clear such that you can see all the hazards which are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is every other very important factor that you wish to have to decide upon while purchasing the backup digicam. A few cars are fairly large and one digicam may not have the ability to give a full view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you are able to cover all the back view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they supply a complete rear view.