Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Pruveeo D40 Three and Dual Channel Dash Cam, Front Inside and Rear with Backup Camera, Dash Camera for Cars, 3.0 inch LCD, Night Vision, Supercapacitor, WiFi, G-Sensor, Loop Recording
- [Three Channel Recording Mode] Front Camera: 1080P @ 30fps. The inside camera and the rear camera are combined into a video file, the video resolution is 2304×648 @ 30fps. On 2 Channel recording mode, front and inside cameras each record 1080p video @ 30fps.
- [Super Night Vision] The inside camera utilizes 4 infrared lights and F1.8 aperture. The camera can record super clear videos. Its imaging effect will be much better than other dash cams at night.
- [IP69K Waterproof Backup Camera with night vision] The package comes with the Waterproof rear camera makes the external installation possible. Auto displaying a parking image to help you park safely. Rear camera built-in the latest high sensitive night vision image sensor, so it presents you an amazing image even in dark areas at night.
- [Built-in Wi-Fi and G-sensor] View, save and share the dash cam real-time footage or playback videos recordings wirelessly for fun, or for insurance purposes with the app by connecting the dash cam's WiFi function. G-sensor locks crucial footage, which prevents important videos from being overwritten.
- [Supports 128GB Card] When the memory card reaches its maximum capacity, the oldest unlocked footage will be overwritten to ensure infinite loop recording. Supports class 10 or higher micro SD card up to 128GB.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
Last update on 2020-10-23 at 12:03 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-10-23 at 23:20 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a tool that may be fixed on automobiles. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up since it displays all that may be taking place on the rear side of the auto. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve how to backup his or her car safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the procedure can also be rather overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are a few crucial points that can assist you select the right backup digicam to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a crucial consideration that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The solution might be decided by the convenience you want. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to put in. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is quite simple and you can do it on your own not like whilst installing the wired one that should be performed through a technician to be sure that all of the inside wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt need to have a clear view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. Since the screens are designed in different sizes, select one in an effort to provide you with sufficient view while reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear side of the car. Therefore, the digicam should have the ability to reverse the display of the videos and give a transparent view of the monitor as if you're taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the images must be clear such that you'll see all the items which might be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other very important issue that you wish to have to decide upon whilst purchasing the backup digital camera. A few automobiles are moderately huge and one camera may not be capable of supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you'll be able to cover all the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they supply a whole rear view.