Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Direct OE Replacement – It's designed to fit and function same as your original equipment camera.
- Quality Assured – the camera has gone through fitment check and rigorous salt spray testing for durability.
- Plug and Play Installation – no modifications or programming needed; the connector matches the original connector.
- NSF Certified
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Navigator Support Bluetooth/Backup Camera：Built-in Bluetooth and microphone for hands-free calling. AV-IN can be used to connect the rearview camera(Camera is included), this navigator screen will automatically display the reverse image once you put the car into reverse gear. You can see the obstacle behind the car in time, reduce accidents. Free lifetime map updates, pre-installed with the 2021 latest North America Map,include USA Canada Mexico Maps, support lifetime free map update service!
- 7-inch Touchscreen Car GPS:7 inch TFT LCD touch screen with 800X480 pixels high resolution, clear, bright and sensitive. Come with a car charger and a suction cup bracket, You can put the gps unit to the top of the dash or tightly absorb on the window. This GPS navigator comes with High performance CPU, built-in 8GB ROM 256MB RAM, support up to 32G extended memory, plenty of room for you to storage the maps and materials.
- Real-Time Voice Broadcast: Car navigation illustrate clear road map display and enlarged maps of complex intersections, intelligent voice announcements, prompt real-time safe navigation progress direction, current speed camera alarm, sound warning, route planning, street name broadcast, current speed and active lane assistant, display remaining distance, inform the estimated arrival time.
- Android Car Stereo: 1G Ram and 16G Rom storage. 7 inch Touchscreen with 2.5D tempered glass scratch-resistant mirror, HD 1080P, Ten kinds of home screen for choice, customize wallpaper, meet the different needs. What’s more, it supports split screen, display two pages at the same time.(Note: it cannot run 2 applications at the same time.)
- GPS Navigation, WIFI: Built-in offline maps. With wifi connected, you can download APPs you like in Google Play Store, YouTube, Instagram, Tik Tok, and online navigation APPs, Goolge maps, Sygic, Tomtom, NaviGon ect.
- Multifunction Multimedia Player: This stereo supports mirror link for IOS/Android smartphone. Support hands-free calls, Bluetooth music, auto loading phonebooks. High-quality digital stereo FM radio,18 stations can be preset,support full-automatic station search.Dual USB input, 4x45W audio output / RCA video output, built-in logos for almost all cars as startup logos.
- 7 INCH GPS combine with backup camera in one screen, auto switch between GPS and camera view
- Long signal range wireless backup camera with waterproof, day&night vision, 110 degree view angle
- GPS w/ 530 MHz SamSung S3C2443X-40 CPU 800x480 Pixels Digital HD displayer with touched screen
- ANDROID OS COMPUTER: Pyle 7” DVR dash cam has 'tablet-style' functionality with multi-touch capacitive display screen. It features 3G WiFi mobile HotSpot capability for browsing the google play store. Quad core 1.3 Ghz ready
- WIRELESS BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY: Built-in bluetooth 4.0 version for simple music streaming with microphone for hands-free calling. Compatible with all of today’s latest bluetooth devices such as smartphone, tablets, laptop, computers and etc
- DUAL CAMERA VIEWING: Built-in dual camera that saves video from both cameras. The front cam mount at the dashboard features 1080p while 720p for compact exterior mount rear view bumper cam. Also has the ability to snap pictures and record video
- Easy-to-use GPS navigator with 5.0” dual-orientation display
- Unaffected by cellular dead zones
- Preloaded with detailed maps of the lower 49 states
Last update on 2021-04-11 at 10:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-04-11 at 02:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a device that may be installed on cars. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver while reversing because it displays all that is taking place at the rear aspect of the auto. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the best way to backup his or her vehicle safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, however the procedure may also be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are some very important considerations that will help you choose the right backup camera to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is an essential consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The solution might be determined by way of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to put in. Also, putting in the wireless camera is fairly simple and you can do it by yourself not like when putting in the wired one which should be performed by way of a technician to make sure that all of the internal wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely need to have a transparent view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. Because the screens are designed in numerous sizes, select one so that it will give you enough view while reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digicam should be capable to reverse the picture of the video and provides a clear view of the monitor as if you are having a look along with your eyes. Also, the pictures should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which can be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other essential issue that you need to think about whilst buying the backup digicam. Some vehicles are quite huge and one camera won't have the ability to provide a full view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you'll be able to see all of the back view, buying cameras is the best option as they supply an entire back view.