Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Direct OE Replacement – It's designed to fit and function same as your original equipment camera.
- Quality Assured – the camera has gone through fitment check and rigorous salt spray testing for durability.
- Plug and Play Installation – no modifications or programming needed; the connector matches the original connector.
- NSF Certified
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 2PCS/Pack Vehicle Power Cord Plug with 8.2 ft Extension cable enough you wire to power source for your Backup camera monitor system
- Male to Female Plug easily wire to the power cord female plug of backup camera or rear view monitor
- Met FCC/CE/RoHS/UL Standards makes safety when you wire to power source on vehicle
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- 【1080P HD Camera】This product uses an upgraded 1080P high-definition camera with clear night vision, allowing you to observe the situation outside the car more clearly.
- 【High Resolution Wide Screen】The monitor uses a 7-inch wide screen with a resolution of 1280*480 pixels. The shorter screen can block your sight less, and the wide screen ensures you can see more outside the automobile.
- 【49.2ft Long Wire】The camera and monitor are powered by a cigarette lighter, and the length of the video cable from the monitor to the camera is 49.2 feet, which is long enough for most cars, pickups, vans, trucks, RVs, trailers, etc.
- The wireless built-in backup camera can be powered from the reverse lights, which will be used when reversing,also the bracket can be easily mounted hide behind of the License Plate without covering any information on top. This monitor can be mounted to the windshield or on the dash and be easily powered either through the cigarette lighter or from the fuse box/ignition switch.
- 4.3 inch Monitor Features: functions included Grid Lines DIY Setting, HD Color Rear/Front View Camera,adjusts brightness, contrast, chroma ect.This monitor have two channels, one is 2370GHz and the other is 2510GHz. You can add a second wireless camera for rear/front view use .if your car is less 23FT(ex:Cars/ATVs/Sedans/SUVs/UTVs/Minivans),you also can connect to taillight for continuous use, but maybe will meet the slight signals interference, for reverse use, no interference.
- IP69 Waterproof Camera with integration of 6 LED light Easy to hook up to combat bad weather. Crystal clear color both at night and day. It comes with default rear view use with guide lines. Make your reversing more confident and safety. You also can switch the camera to be a front view camera
- No Wiring from Rear to Front: The transmitter replaces the video cable which connect backup camera to monitor, and reversing image is transmitted by the wireless system directly, which free you from the complex wiring issue.
- High Compatibility With OEM Look:There are 4 size of brackets in package to meet the different market needs ,so the rear view mirror can fits most cars. And it can be anti-vibrated under various bumpy road,working as well as the original one.
- Stable Signal Transmission:The wireless transmission can reach up to 100 meters in open area,it can send strong signals to the monitor,which provides you a high definition image without interference and flickers.
Last update on 2020-09-18 at 17:58 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-18 at 21:59 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A car backup digicam is a tool that is fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver while reversing because it displays all that may be taking place at the rear side of the auto. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the right way to reverse his or her car easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, however the process will also be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are some very important considerations that will help you choose the most ideal backup digital camera to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is an essential question that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer might be decided via the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is such a lot quicker to put in. Also, putting in the wireless camera is moderately easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself not like when putting in the wired one that should be performed through a technician to make certain that all the internal wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt wish to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. Because the displays are designed in several sizes, choose one to be able to give you enough view whilst reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear facet of the car. Due to this fact, the digital camera must have the ability to reverse the picture of the video and give a transparent view of the monitor as if you're looking with your eyes. Also, the pictures will have to be clear such that you can see all the hazards which might be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other very important issue that you need to decide upon when buying the backup camera. A few cars are somewhat massive and one digital camera would possibly not have the ability to supply a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you'll be able to cover all of the rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete back view.