Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Direct Replacement
- Textured Black
- with Backup Camera Hole
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★Universal rear view camera provides 170° super wide view angle lens eliminating blind spots, with a wide field of vision, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- ★The mini universal backup camera is built in Multifunction Switchers (180° upside down Image Switcher and Distance Guide Line Yes/No Switcher), you can decide camera mode freely.
- ★The car security reverse camera housing is solid metal and small size design. Shockproof and Weather-resistance, perfect for all outdoor weather conditions. It fits most types of DC 6-24V different length vehicles, such as Cars, Pickup Trucks, SUVs, Vans, RVs, Mini cars, etc.
- ★The lens can be adjusted up / down / left / right 360 degrees. It is a front / side / back camera combination type.
- ★Mini-camera, the image color is high-definition, more realistic, the viewing range is safer, and the distance of obstacles is clear.
- ★With 18.5mm hole saw, hole drilling installation to hide to be almost invisible. Fit all car models. Connect the camera power cables to your side lights 12V as automatic trigger.
- Same quality as OE for less money
- Designed with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling
- Direct fit replacement
- Includes all original accessories and warranty
- 20.2 MP CMOS sensor and ISO 100-16000, High speed continuous shooting up to 10.0 fps
- 65-point all cross-type AF system, Stunning Full HD video with Custom Movie Servo AF (speed and sensitivity)
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Jarpey, Gregory (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
Last update on 2021-04-13 at 05:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-04-13 at 02:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A car backup digicam is a tool that is installed on cars. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver when backing up since it shows all that is happening on the rear facet of the car. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the way to backup his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure can be relatively overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are some essential considerations that can assist you choose the best backup camera to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is an essential question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The answer will likely be made up by way of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless camera is so much quicker to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is rather easy and you can do it on your own not like while putting in the hardwired one that needs to be carried out via a technician to be sure that all of the inner wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt want to have a transparent view of the back space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. For the reason that monitors are designed in different sizes, select one with a purpose to provide you with sufficient view whilst reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear side of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digital camera must be capable of reverse the picture of the video and provides a transparent view of the reveal as in case you are looking with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll see all the objects which are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other very important issue that you wish to have to consider when purchasing the backup digicam. A few automobiles are relatively large and one digital camera may not have the ability to give a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you are able to cover all of the back view, buying cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide an entire back view.