Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
PT Auto Warehouse FO-3515A-BUC – Tailgate Handle with Park Assist Back Up Camera – Manual Type, Textured Back
- Direct OE Replacement – It's designed to fit and function same as your original equipment camera
- Quality Assured – the camera has gone through fitment check and rigorous salt spray testing for durability
- Plug and Play Installation – no modifications or programming needed; the connector matches the original connector
- 1 Tailgate Handle + 1 Park Assist Backup Camera
- Manual Type, Textured Black
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Direct Replacement Tailgate Handle Bezel and Back Up Camera Kit Compatible with 2009-2010 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD / Silverado 3500 HD and 2009-2010 GMC Sierra 2500 HD / Sierra 3500 HD
- Tailgate Handle Features: Plastic, Textured Black, with Key Hole, with Camera Hole
- Back Up Camera Features: Wired, Colored, Built-in Camera, 150 Degrees, Distance Lines, Waterproof
- ★The lens can be adjusted up / down / left / right 360 degrees. It is a front / side / back camera combination type.
- ★Mini-camera, the image color is high-definition, more realistic, the viewing range is safer, and the distance of obstacles is clear.
- ★With 18.5mm hole saw, hole drilling installation to hide to be almost invisible. Fit all car models. Connect the camera power cables to your side lights 12V as automatic trigger.
- ★Universal rear view camera provides 170° super wide view angle lens eliminating blind spots, with a wide field of vision, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- ★The mini universal backup camera is built in Multifunction Switchers (180° upside down Image Switcher and Distance Guide Line Yes/No Switcher), you can decide camera mode freely.
- ★The car security reverse camera housing is solid metal and small size design. Shockproof and Weather-resistance, perfect for all outdoor weather conditions. It fits most types of DC 6-24V different length vehicles, such as Cars, Pickup Trucks, SUVs, Vans, RVs, Mini cars, etc.
- High quality Materials Single Camera Backup System full using for 33 ft length 12V - 24V RV/ trailer/ Camper / Lorry / Pickup / Bus
- 7 Inch Full Color Monitor: 2 channel selectable, rotate image. Monitor automatically turns on and switch to rearview camera when reversing. Monitor can be roof mounted or dash mounted to meet your special need.
- Rear Camera : IP 68 Rating Waterproof, 120 Degree Wide Viewing, No guide line, won't affect image. 4 pins Cord- more closely connected, Strong anti- interference.
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Jarpey, Gregory (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
Last update on 2021-05-14 at 15:23 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-05-14 at 03:29 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A car backup digital camera is an accessory that may be fastened on vehicles. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver while backing up since it displays all that may be taking place at the rear aspect of the auto. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine how to move his or her car easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure can also be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are some very important points to help you choose the right backup digicam to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a very important consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution will be made up by the convenience you want. A wireless camera is so much quicker to put in. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is reasonably easy and you'll do it on your own not like when installing the hardwired one which needs to be carried out by way of a technician to be sure that all of the internal wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You surely want to have a transparent view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. For the reason that screens are designed in numerous sizes, select one so that you can provide you with enough view whilst reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to give you a clear view of the rear side of the automobile. Subsequently, the digital camera will have to have the ability to reverse the images of the video and give a transparent view of the display as if you're having a look with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures will have to be clear such that you can see all the items that are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is any other very important factor that you want to consider whilst purchasing the backup digital camera. Some automobiles are reasonably massive and one digicam may not have the ability to supply a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you are able to view the entire back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they supply an entire rear view.