Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Pyle Backup Car Camera & Rear View Mirror Monitor Screen System-Parking & Reverse Safety Distance Scale Lines, Waterproof & Night Vision Cam with IR LED Lights, 7″ LCD Display for Vehicles-(PLCM7200)
- BACKUP CAR CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction and swivel angle It has a low lux performance and a wide viewing angle Has color image reproduction and auto white balance
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This backup camera monitor comes with a 7″ TFT/LCD mirror monitor screen display and NTSC/PAL video system Has a built-into rearview mirror assembly with universal sized clips
- LICENSE PLATE MOUNTABLE: The car backup camera included in this backup camera system is mountable The car rear view camera can be mounted to license plates with its slim bar style housing
- WATERPROOF & NIGHT VISION CAM: This backup car camera for automotive vehicles is IP-68 marine grade waterproof to combat bad weather It also has night vision and IR LED lights for illumination Includes all necessary wirings
- DISTANCE SCALE LINES: A backup camera kit that features an accurate distance scale line display for proper parking and reversing without relying on side mirrors alone This reverse parking sensor offers safety for jeeps, pickups and other automobile
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2020-08-13 at 06:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-12 at 09:57 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a tool that is installed on cars. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver when reversing because it displays all that may be taking place at the rear aspect of the car. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve how to backup his or her automobile safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, however the process can be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are some crucial considerations that will help you choose the most ideal backup digicam to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a very important question that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The solution will be made up by the convenience you need. A wireless digital camera is so much quicker to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is slightly easy and you can do it on your own not like whilst installing the wired one that should be performed by means of a technician to make sure that all of the internal wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You surely need to have a clear view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. Because the displays are designed in numerous sizes, select one with a purpose to provide you with enough view while reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the car. Subsequently, the digital camera should be capable to reverse the picture of the video and give a transparent view of the display as in case you are having a look with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you'll see all the items which are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another crucial factor that you wish to have to think about whilst purchasing the backup digicam. A few vehicles are relatively massive and one digicam would possibly not be capable of supply a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you'll be able to cover all of the rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a whole back view.