Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Pyle Backup Rear View Car Camera Monitor Screen System – Parking & Reverse Safety Distance Scale Lines, Waterproof, Night Vision, Pop-up Display, 4.3″ LCD Video Color Display for Vehicles – (PLCM4500)
- BACKUP CAR CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction and video output of 1.0V PP-75 Ohm. It has a low lux performance and a wide viewing angle at 170°. Has color image reproduction and auto white balance.
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This backup camera monitor comes with 4.3″ TFT/LCD display,'Pop-Out' display style and NTSC/PAL video system. Can connect to other camera source and has automatic power-on with reverse gear activation.
- MOUNTABLE: Both car backup camera and backup camera monitor are mountable. The car rear view camera can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing. The monitor comes with a universal dashboard mount holder for easy installation.
- WATERPROOF & NIGHT VISION: This backup camera for cars and other automotive vehicles is IP-67 marine grade waterproof to combat bad weather. It's also fog resistant and has night vision ability. Kit includes all necessary wirings.
- DISTANCE SCALE LINES: A backup camera kit that features an accurate distance scale line display for proper parking and reversing without relying on side mirrors alone. This reverse parking sensor offers safety for jeeps, pickups and other automobile.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest HD 1080P Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
Last update on 2021-05-14 at 16:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-05-14 at 03:29 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a tool that may be installed on cars. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver while backing up because it shows all that may be taking place on the rear aspect of the vehicle. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the best way to backup his or her car safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, however the procedure may also be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are a few crucial considerations that will help you choose the most ideal backup digicam to install in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a crucial consideration that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer will be determined by way of the ease of installation you want. A wireless camera is such a lot faster to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is slightly easy and you can do it on your own in contrast to whilst putting in the hardwired one that has to be performed via a technician to be sure that the entire inner wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt want to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the screen. Because the screens are designed in several sizes, choose one in order to give you enough view while reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digital camera should have the ability to reverse the images of the video and provides a clear view of the screen as if you are looking along with your eyes. Also, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which might be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another crucial issue that you need to decide upon when buying the backup digital camera. A few automobiles are relatively large and one digital camera may not be able to give a full view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you are able to see the entire rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a complete back view.