Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Pyle Backup Rear View Car Camera Monitor Screen System – Parking & Reverse Safety Distance Scale Lines, Waterproof, Night Vision, Pop-up Display, 4.3″ LCD Video Color Display for Vehicles – (PLCM4500)
- BACKUP CAR CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction and video output of 1.0V PP-75 Ohm. It has a low lux performance and a wide viewing angle at 170°. Has color image reproduction and auto white balance.
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This backup camera monitor comes with 4.3″ TFT/LCD display,'Pop-Out' display style and NTSC/PAL video system. Can connect to other camera source and has automatic power-on with reverse gear activation.
- MOUNTABLE: Both car backup camera and backup camera monitor are mountable. The car rear view camera can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing. The monitor comes with a universal dashboard mount holder for easy installation.
- WATERPROOF & NIGHT VISION: This backup camera for cars and other automotive vehicles is IP-67 marine grade waterproof to combat bad weather. It's also fog resistant and has night vision ability. Kit includes all necessary wirings.
- DISTANCE SCALE LINES: A backup camera kit that features an accurate distance scale line display for proper parking and reversing without relying on side mirrors alone. This reverse parking sensor offers safety for jeeps, pickups and other automobile.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
Last update on 2020-10-25 at 12:11 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-10-25 at 23:25 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a tool that may be fastened on vehicles. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver while reversing because it shows all that may be taking place at the rear side of the car. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the right way to move his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, but the procedure may also be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are some very important guides to help you choose the right backup camera to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a very important question that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The answer will probably be decided by way of the convenience you want. A wireless digicam is such a lot faster to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is rather simple and you can do it on your own in contrast to when installing the wired one which should be performed through a technician to make sure that the entire interior wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You certainly need to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the screen. Since the monitors are designed in several sizes, choose one to be able to give you sufficient view while reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Due to this fact, the camera will have to have the ability to reverse the images of the video and give a clear view of the monitor as if you are having a look with your eyes. Also, the images will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is every other essential issue that you need to consider whilst purchasing the backup digital camera. A few cars are reasonably large and one digicam won't be capable of give a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you are able to cover all the back view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they supply a whole rear view.