Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Pyle Backup Rear View Car Camera Monitor Screen System – Parking & Reverse Safety Distance Scale Lines, Waterproof, Night Vision, Pop-up Display, 4.3″ LCD Video Color Display for Vehicles – (PLCM4500)
- BACKUP CAR CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction and video output of 1.0V PP-75 Ohm. It has a low lux performance and a wide viewing angle at 170°. Has color image reproduction and auto white balance.
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This backup camera monitor comes with 4.3″ TFT/LCD display,'Pop-Out' display style and NTSC/PAL video system. Can connect to other camera source and has automatic power-on with reverse gear activation.
- MOUNTABLE: Both car backup camera and backup camera monitor are mountable. The car rear view camera can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing. The monitor comes with a universal dashboard mount holder for easy installation.
- WATERPROOF & NIGHT VISION: This backup camera for cars and other automotive vehicles is IP-67 marine grade waterproof to combat bad weather. It's also fog resistant and has night vision ability. Kit includes all necessary wirings.
- DISTANCE SCALE LINES: A backup camera kit that features an accurate distance scale line display for proper parking and reversing without relying on side mirrors alone. This reverse parking sensor offers safety for jeeps, pickups and other automobile.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Big Screen Rear View Mirror Camera: High-definition large wide-angle 1080P 170° front camera and 720P 140° waterproof rear camera for simultaneous recording. Capture all the critical details like license plates, signposts etc.
- Rearview Mirror Backup Camera: Smart rear view angle switch between driving and parking,adjust the rear view downward or upward to show you a closer backup image while parking,reduce risk coefficient and improve traffic safety.
- Backup Camera For Car: When the recorder senses emergency braking or the car collides, the video will be locked separately, and the loop recording will not cover this video, preventing the video evidence from being accidentally deleted.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
Last update on 2021-02-26 at 14:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-02-27 at 01:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a device that is mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver whilst reversing since it shows all that is taking place on the rear facet of the vehicle. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the way to backup his or her car easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, however the process can also be relatively overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are a few essential points to help you choose the most ideal backup digicam to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is an essential consideration that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer shall be made up via the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is slightly simple and you can do it by yourself unlike while installing the hardwired one which should be carried out through a technician to be sure that all of the inside wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You certainly need to have a transparent view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Since the screens are designed in numerous sizes, select one for you to come up with enough view when reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digicam must be capable to reverse the display of the video and give a clear view of the monitor as if you are having a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures should be clear such that you can see all the hazards which are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another crucial factor that you want to think about while purchasing the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are rather massive and one camera may not be capable of give a complete view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you'll be able to see all of the back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they supply an entire back view.