Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Pyle Backup Rear View Car Camera Monitor Screen System – Parking & Reverse Safety Distance Scale Lines, Waterproof, Night Vision, Pop-up Display, 4.3″ LCD Video Color Display for Vehicles – (PLCM4500)
- BACKUP CAR CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction and video output of 1.0V PP-75 Ohm. It has a low lux performance and a wide viewing angle at 170°. Has color image reproduction and auto white balance.
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This backup camera monitor comes with 4.3″ TFT/LCD display,'Pop-Out' display style and NTSC/PAL video system. Can connect to other camera source and has automatic power-on with reverse gear activation.
- MOUNTABLE: Both car backup camera and backup camera monitor are mountable. The car rear view camera can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing. The monitor comes with a universal dashboard mount holder for easy installation.
- WATERPROOF & NIGHT VISION: This backup camera for cars and other automotive vehicles is IP-67 marine grade waterproof to combat bad weather. It's also fog resistant and has night vision ability. Kit includes all necessary wirings.
- DISTANCE SCALE LINES: A backup camera kit that features an accurate distance scale line display for proper parking and reversing without relying on side mirrors alone. This reverse parking sensor offers safety for jeeps, pickups and other automobile.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 05:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 09:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A car backup camera is a device that may be fixed on cars. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver whilst backing up because it displays all that may be happening on the rear side of the car. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the right way to move his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, however the process may also be quite overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are a few crucial guides that can assist you select the most ideal backup camera to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a very important consideration that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer shall be made up via the ease of installation you want. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to install. Also, installing the wireless camera is fairly easy and you'll be able to do it on your own in contrast to while installing the wired one which needs to be carried out by way of a technician to make certain that all the interior wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely need to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. Because the monitors are designed in different sizes, select one with the intention to come up with enough view whilst reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear aspect of the car. Due to this fact, the digicam must be able to reverse the picture of the videos and give a transparent view of the monitor as if you're looking together with your eyes. Also, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another crucial issue that you need to think about when purchasing the backup camera. A few automobiles are relatively large and one digital camera won't be able to provide a complete view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you are able to see the entire rear view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they provide a whole rear view.