Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Pyle Backup Rear View Car Camera Screen Monitor System – Parking & Reverse Safety Distance Scale Lines, Waterproof, Night Vision, 170° View Angle, 7″ LCD Video Color Display for Vehicles – (PLCM7700)
- BACKUP REAR CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction and video output of 1.0V PP-75 Ohm. It has a low lux performance and a wide viewing angle at 170°. Has color image reproduction and auto white balance
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This backup camera monitor comes with 7″ TFT/LCD display, 420 line horizontal resolution and NTSC/PAL video system. Can connect to other camera source and has automatic power-on with reverse gear activation
- MOUNTABLE: Both car backup camera and backup camera monitor are mountable. The car rear view camera can be mounted flush or hanging. The car camera monitor has a suction cup allowing it to be mounted on dashboards and windshields
- WATERPROOF & NIGHT VISION: This backup camera for cars and other automotive vehicles is IP-68 marine grade waterproof to combat bad weather. It's also fog resistant and has night vision ability. Kit includes all necessary wirings
- DISTANCE SCALE LINES: A backup camera kit that features an accurate distance scale line display for proper parking and reversing without relying on side mirrors alone. This reverse parking sensor offers safety for jeeps, pickups and other automobiles
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►【Easy Installation】The rearview mirror backup camera simplifies the wired connection that you only needs power to the monitor or camera and you can get the stable and clear image.
- ► 【HD 1080P Image】Back up camera is IP69 waterproof, and color HD 1080P Rear View camera with 150 degree viewing angle and 7 LED lights. . With super night vision that matches your vehicle lights, you can see what you need to see, day or night.
- ►【Multi-function Backing Camera】Back up camera systems for car is IP69 waterproof, Switch Rear or front view etc function. Also upgraded camera that the bracket can be hidden under the license plate.
- BACKUP CAR CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction and video output of 10V PP 75 Ohm It has a low lux performance and a wide viewing angle at 170° Has color image reproduction and auto white balance
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This backup camera monitor comes with a 43 inches LCD mirror monitor screen display and NTSC/PAL video system Has a built into rearview mirror assembly with universal sized clips Also has the ability to connect to 2 video sources
- BUILT INTO MIRROR PANEL: This backup camera monitor can be easily setup and replace existing rear view mirror On the other hand, the car rear view camera, can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing
Back Up Camera Guide
A car backup digital camera is a tool that may be fixed on cars. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up since it shows all that is happening on the rear facet of the auto. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the way to move his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the process can be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are some very important considerations that will help you choose the best backup camera to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a crucial consideration that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The solution will likely be decided via the ease of installation you need. A wireless camera is such a lot faster to install. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is slightly easy and you'll do it on your own in contrast to whilst installing the hardwired one which should be performed by means of a technician to make sure that all the interior wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt want to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. Since the monitors are designed in several sizes, select one so we can give you enough view when reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Therefore, the digital camera must be capable to reverse the images of the videos and give a transparent view of the screen as in case you are looking together with your eyes. Also, the pictures should be clear such that you can see all the objects which can be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another essential factor that you want to consider whilst purchasing the backup digicam. A few automobiles are moderately huge and one camera would possibly not be capable to supply a full view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you are able to view the entire back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they supply a whole rear view.