Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Pyle Car Rear View Camera and Video Monitor, IP68 Waterproof, Commerical Grade, 4 Cameras, Night Vision, 7-Inch LCD Display for Trailer, RV, Trucks, Pickup Trucks, Cargo Vans, etc. (PLCMTRS77)
- EXTRA EYES ON THE ROAD: The Pyle backup camera comes equipped with 4 cameras, giving you more access to the road than ever before. The system makes you more alert and more informed while both driving and parking.
- ADDED SAFETY: The Pyle car rear view camera works to make your experience on the road as safe as possible. Features include reverse scale line display, IP68 weatherproof marine grade construction, and an angle adjustable camera with a 170-degree lens.
- FULL PACKAGE KIT: This backup camera kit comes equipped with four LED lighted IR night vision illumination cameras, a 7-inch color LCD monitor, connector cables and a remote.
- PERFECT FOR LARGE VEHICLES: This car rear view camera with monitor is designed for your bus, trailer, van, truck, big rig or other vehicles with 12-volt-24-volt systems.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: The backup camera system includes an antiglare monitor sunshade, widescreen video display, auto-image adjustment and more.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- ►【Upgrade to a split screen】5 Inch monitor can be swtich a split screen or full screen.You can add 2nd licence plate camera or originary camera for the system. 1080p high definition resolution that offers clear picture quality even at night.
- ►【Multi Function】 Wireless backup camera system comes with functions including on/off guide lines,flip images mirrored/facing/horizontal flip/vertical flip.
- ►【Waterproof HD Camera】Licence plate camera is IP69 Waterproof. 150 degree wide viewing angle provides you larger visible area for safety even at night. Also upgraded camera can be hidden the licence plate and will not block any information.
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 7" Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
Last update on 2021-01-17 at 13:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A car backup digital camera is a tool that may be fixed on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver while reversing because it shows all that may be happening on the rear side of the auto. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the best way to move his or her vehicle safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the process can be somewhat overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are a few very important points that will help you choose the best backup digital camera to install in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a very important consideration that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The answer will likely be made up by the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is slightly easy and you'll do it on your own in contrast to whilst installing the hardwired one which has to be carried out through a technician to ensure that the entire inner wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt want to have a clear view of the rear space without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the screen. Because the monitors are designed in different sizes, choose one so we can come up with enough view when reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Therefore, the camera will have to be able to reverse the display of the video and provides a transparent view of the display as in case you are taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the photographs must be clear such that you'll see all the items which might be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is any other essential issue that you need to decide upon while buying the backup digicam. A few vehicles are relatively massive and one camera would possibly not have the ability to provide a complete view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you are able to view all the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they provide an entire rear view.