Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Pyle Car Rear View Camera and Video Monitor, IP68 Waterproof, Commerical Grade, 4 Cameras, Night Vision, 7-Inch LCD Display for Trailer, RV, Trucks, Pickup Trucks, Cargo Vans, etc. (PLCMTRS77)
- EXTRA EYES ON THE ROAD: The Pyle backup camera comes equipped with 4 cameras, giving you more access to the road than ever before. The system makes you more alert and more informed while both driving and parking.
- ADDED SAFETY: The Pyle car rear view camera works to make your experience on the road as safe as possible. Features include reverse scale line display, IP68 weatherproof marine grade construction, and an angle adjustable camera with a 170-degree lens.
- FULL PACKAGE KIT: This backup camera kit comes equipped with four LED lighted IR night vision illumination cameras, a 7-inch color LCD monitor, connector cables and a remote.
- PERFECT FOR LARGE VEHICLES: This car rear view camera with monitor is designed for your bus, trailer, van, truck, big rig or other vehicles with 12-volt-24-volt systems.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: The backup camera system includes an antiglare monitor sunshade, widescreen video display, auto-image adjustment and more.
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►【Easy Installation】The rearview mirror backup camera simplifies the wired connection that you only needs power to the monitor or camera and you can get the stable and clear image.
- ► 【HD 1080P Image】Back up camera is IP69 waterproof, and color HD 1080P Rear View camera with 150 degree viewing angle and 7 LED lights. . With super night vision that matches your vehicle lights, you can see what you need to see, day or night.
- ►【Multi-function Backing Camera】Back up camera systems for car is IP69 waterproof, Switch Rear or front view etc function. Also upgraded camera that the bracket can be hidden under the license plate.
- BACKUP CAR CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction and video output of 10V PP 75 Ohm It has a low lux performance and a wide viewing angle at 170° Has color image reproduction and auto white balance
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This backup camera monitor comes with a 43 inches LCD mirror monitor screen display and NTSC/PAL video system Has a built into rearview mirror assembly with universal sized clips Also has the ability to connect to 2 video sources
- BUILT INTO MIRROR PANEL: This backup camera monitor can be easily setup and replace existing rear view mirror On the other hand, the car rear view camera, can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a device that may be installed on cars. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver when backing up since it displays all that is taking place at the rear aspect of the auto. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the right way to reverse his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, but the procedure can also be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are some very important guides that will help you choose the best backup digital camera to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a crucial question that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The solution will likely be made up by the convenience you need. A wireless digital camera is such a lot faster to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is relatively easy and you can do it on your own in contrast to when installing the wired one which needs to be carried out by a technician to make certain that all of the inside wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt need to have a clear view of the rear area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Because the displays are designed in numerous sizes, select one with the intention to come up with sufficient view when reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Subsequently, the camera will have to have the ability to reverse the display of the videos and give a clear view of the screen as in case you are taking a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other very important issue that you wish to have to consider whilst purchasing the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are fairly massive and one digital camera won't be able to provide a complete view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you'll be able to view all of the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide an entire rear view.