Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Pyle Car Rear View Camera and Video Monitor, IP68 Waterproof, Commerical Grade, 4 Cameras, Night Vision, 7-Inch LCD Display for Trailer, RV, Trucks, Pickup Trucks, Cargo Vans, etc. (PLCMTRS77)
- EXTRA EYES ON THE ROAD: The Pyle backup camera comes equipped with 4 cameras, giving you more access to the road than ever before. The system makes you more alert and more informed while both driving and parking.
- ADDED SAFETY: The Pyle car rear view camera works to make your experience on the road as safe as possible. Features include reverse scale line display, IP68 weatherproof marine grade construction, and an angle adjustable camera with a 170-degree lens.
- FULL PACKAGE KIT: This backup camera kit comes equipped with four LED lighted IR night vision illumination cameras, a 7-inch color LCD monitor, connector cables and a remote.
- PERFECT FOR LARGE VEHICLES: This car rear view camera with monitor is designed for your bus, trailer, van, truck, big rig or other vehicles with 12-volt-24-volt systems.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: The backup camera system includes an antiglare monitor sunshade, widescreen video display, auto-image adjustment and more.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 05:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 09:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a tool that may be installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver while reversing because it displays all that may be happening at the rear aspect of the auto. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve how to move his or her automobile safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the process will also be rather overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are a few crucial points to help you choose the right backup digital camera to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a crucial consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer will probably be decided via the ease of installation you want. A wireless camera is such a lot easier to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is rather simple and you'll do it by yourself in contrast to when putting in the hardwired one that should be performed by way of a technician to make sure that all the internal wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely need to have a transparent view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. For the reason that screens are designed in numerous sizes, choose one that will come up with sufficient view while reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digital camera must be capable to reverse the images of the videos and provides a clear view of the reveal as if you're taking a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards that are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is any other essential factor that you want to consider when purchasing the backup digicam. Some automobiles are rather massive and one digital camera would possibly not have the ability to provide a complete view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you are able to cover all of the rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a complete rear view.