Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Pyle Car Rearview Backup Camera – Reverse Parking Sensor, HD 7″ LCD Mirror Screen Monitor, Distance Scale Line, Waterproof, Night Vision, 170 Wide Angle Lens, Swivel Angle Adjustable Cam – PLCM7500_0
- BACKUP CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction at 656x492px. Has a low lux performance and wide viewing angle at 170 degrees. This wired cam also has an adjustable swivel angle
- WIDESCREEN MONITOR: A backup camera system with HD 7″ TFT/LCD mirror monitor display, 16:9 widescreen ratio. Video system is PAL/NTSC. Has an ability to connect to camera source with dual RCA jacks
- DASHBOARD MOUNTABLE: Both car backup camera and backup camera monitor are mountable. The car rear view camera can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing
- WATERPROOF & NIGHT VISION: This backup camera is IP-67 marine grade waterproof to combat bad weather. It's also fog resistant with a night vision ability. Kit includes a small wireless remote
- DISTANCE SCALE LINES: A backup camera kit that features an accurate distance scale line display for proper parking and reversing without relying on side mirrors alone
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 05:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 09:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup camera is a device that may be fixed on vehicles. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver whilst reversing because it shows all that may be taking place at the rear facet of the vehicle. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the way to move his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, but the process can also be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. Here are a few essential considerations to help you choose the right backup camera to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a crucial consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The answer will probably be made up by means of the ease of installation you want. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to install. Also, installing the wireless digicam is relatively easy and you can do it on your own in contrast to when putting in the wired one which should be performed by a technician to make certain that the entire inner wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt need to have a clear view of the back area with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. Since the monitors are designed in several sizes, select one on the way to give you enough view whilst reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digicam should have the ability to reverse the picture of the videos and provides a transparent view of the reveal as if you're taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the images must be clear such that you can see all the items which are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another very important factor that you need to consider whilst purchasing the backup digicam. A few vehicles are rather massive and one camera would possibly not be capable to supply a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you'll be able to view the entire rear view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they provide a whole back view.