Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Pyle Car Rearview Backup Camera – Reverse Parking Sensor, HD 7″ LCD Mirror Screen Monitor, Distance Scale Line, Waterproof, Night Vision, 170 Wide Angle Lens, Swivel Angle Adjustable Cam – PLCM7500_0
- BACKUP CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction at 656x492px. Has a low lux performance and wide viewing angle at 170 degrees. This wired cam also has an adjustable swivel angle
- WIDESCREEN MONITOR: A backup camera system with HD 7″ TFT/LCD mirror monitor display, 16:9 widescreen ratio. Video system is PAL/NTSC. Has an ability to connect to camera source with dual RCA jacks
- DASHBOARD MOUNTABLE: Both car backup camera and backup camera monitor are mountable. The car rear view camera can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing
- WATERPROOF & NIGHT VISION: This backup camera is IP-67 marine grade waterproof to combat bad weather. It's also fog resistant with a night vision ability. Kit includes a small wireless remote
- DISTANCE SCALE LINES: A backup camera kit that features an accurate distance scale line display for proper parking and reversing without relying on side mirrors alone
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►【Stable Signal】Upgraded FHD 1080P Digital Wireless Backup Camera. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on up to 56ft vehicles. ★ Warm Hint ★ : We have two version Bracket Adapter and Power Pigtail Outlet Wire for Furrion Pre-Wired. B089R9C4ZJ and B08CK5RCQC.
- ►【4CH 1080P Monitor】Capacitive touch button sensor more durable and smoothly as well as extend the service life. It can take up to four cameras.B07QRQBNNN camera is compatiable with it. Also you can use the side view bracket B089R9M9XJ as side view camera
- ►【Super large HD 1080P 7” monitor】The image is super clear and any distortion is reduced to a minimum. Thus, you will get to enjoy a flawless parking and driving experience. The image could be fliped between mirror(rear view) and facing(front view),Backup lines optional to turns on/off. Built in record function and loop recording, continuous record when memory card is full and auto erase old files.
- ★No flickers and interference - With digital wireless transmission ,it delivers a stable image without any interference from other signal such as Bluetooth. Equipped with great sensor, the camera provides vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your vehicle directly. We suggesst using this kit on vehicle under 36ft for reversing use or under 30ft for continuous use.
- ★Very easy to install - There is no need to run wires from the monitor to the camera because of the wireless signals transmission. The monitor base can be disassembled, it can be installed directly on the flat panel, or installed on the windshield.You can choose any method to install it. Also, the monitor with 2 way video Input CH1/CH2--It means this kit supports adding 2nd same license plate camera or rv camera. If you need it, just contact us to get it.
- ★No color difference -The color shows the same as what you see outside, offering a clear HD 1080P image with a good balance of contrast, color saturation.The TFT Monitor offers improved image quality with better contrast and color performance than normal LCD.
Last update on 2021-01-25 at 14:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-25 at 01:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A car backup digital camera is a tool that may be fastened on cars. The aim of the camera is to help the driver whilst reversing since it displays all that is taking place on the rear side of the vehicle. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the best way to move his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, but the process may also be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are a few crucial points that will help you choose the most ideal backup digital camera to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is an essential question that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The answer might be determined by the convenience you want. A wireless digicam is such a lot faster to install. Also, putting in the wireless camera is rather easy and you can do it on your own unlike whilst installing the wired one which should be carried out via a technician to be sure that all the internal wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You certainly want to have a clear view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. For the reason that displays are designed in several sizes, choose one to be able to give you sufficient view while reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digital camera must be capable of reverse the images of the video and provides a clear view of the reveal as if you are taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the photographs should be clear such that you can see all the items that are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is any other essential factor that you wish to have to think about while buying the backup digicam. A few vehicles are slightly huge and one camera may not be capable of give a full view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you are able to view all the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a complete back view.