Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Pyle PLCM12 Rearview Backup Parking Assist Camera (Waterproof Night Vision Cam, Distance Scale Line Display, Flush Mount)
- Compact Waterproof Camera – Wide Angle Lens Ability – Flush Mount
- Includes Cut-Out Drill Bit and All Necessary Installation Cables/Wires
- Night Vision Illumination – Built-in LEDs for Low Light Performance
- 17 Foot Male to Male RCA Video Cable – Distance Line Scale Display
- TV System: PAL/NTSC – Pixels: 512 x 492 – Power Supply: DC 12V
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet can be provided according your need.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
Last update on 2021-01-19 at 13:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-20 at 00:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a device that may be fixed on automobiles. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver while backing up since it displays all that may be taking place on the rear aspect of the auto. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the best way to move his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, but the procedure can be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are some crucial considerations that can assist you choose the most ideal backup camera to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is an essential question that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The answer can be decided by means of the convenience you want. A wireless camera is such a lot faster to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is slightly simple and you'll do it by yourself in contrast to when putting in the hardwired one which should be performed through a technician to make sure that the entire inside wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You for sure want to have a clear view of the rear space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. For the reason that monitors are designed in several sizes, select one with a purpose to come up with sufficient view whilst reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Subsequently, the camera must be able to reverse the display of the videos and provides a clear view of the monitor as if you are taking a look with your eyes. Also, the images should be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which might be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is some other very important issue that you need to think about when purchasing the backup digicam. Some cars are quite massive and one digital camera would possibly not be able to provide a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you'll be able to see the entire rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a whole rear view.