Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Pyle Upgraded Wireless Backup Camera and Monitor Kit – Vehicle Parking Reverse System IP67 Waterproof and Fog Resistant w/ 4.3’’ LCD Screen and Tilt-Adjustable Dash Cam w/ Night Vision PLCM4378WIR
- WIRELESS SETUP: No more complex wiring problem. Pyle 4.3” LCD rearview monitor connects a backup camera by a wireless transmitter. The wireless transmitter takes the place of complicated long video cables. Making setup much easier.
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This automotive camera dash wireless system monitor comes with a slim 4.3″ TFT/LCD display, built-in 2.4Ghz wireless video receiver and NTSC/PAL video system. Compact and slim-style display.
- DISTANCE SCALE LINES: A wireless backup cam features an accurate distance scale line display for proper parking and reversing without relying on side mirrors alone. This reverse camera and sensor kit offers safety for jeeps, pickups and automobiles.
- CUSTOM KIT SYSTEM: The monitor will start up automatically and synchronously display the video from your rearview camera when you're reversing your car. It also features tilt-adjustable camera lens angle at 170 degree and 420 TVL horizontal resolution.
- WATERPROOF AND NIGHT VISION: This camera reverse car backing sensor is IP-67 marine grade waterproof to combat bad weather. It's also fog resistant and has night vision ability. Includes all necessary cables and wiring for installation.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A car backup digicam is a tool that may be fastened on vehicles. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver while reversing because it displays all that is taking place at the rear side of the auto. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine how to move his or her car easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, however the process can also be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. Here are a few very important considerations that will help you select the best backup digicam to install on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a very important consideration that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution might be made up by the ease of installation you want. A wireless digicam is so much easier to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is fairly easy and you'll do it on your own not like while putting in the hardwired one that needs to be carried out by way of a technician to be sure that all the inner wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure want to have a transparent view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. Since the monitors are designed in different sizes, select one so that it will provide you with enough view while reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the automobile. Therefore, the digicam will have to have the ability to reverse the picture of the video and give a clear view of the screen as if you are looking with your eyes. Additionally, the images will have to be clear such that you'll see all the objects which can be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is any other crucial issue that you need to think about when purchasing the backup digicam. Some vehicles are somewhat huge and one camera won't be capable to supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you'll be able to see all of the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a complete rear view.