Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
RAAYOO High Definition Color Wide Viewing Angle License Plate Car Rear View Camera with 4.3″ TFT Color LCD Monitor (L013+S4-005)
- PARK SAFELY & EFFORTLESSLY – It will automatically show the parking image without pressing any buttons when the R gear is engaged
- ONE WIRE EASY INSTALLATION – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The monitor connect backup camera by one power&video cable, both the monitor & camera get power from 12V reversing light, no need to get power again for the monitor. Mount the monitor on the original mirror, attach the camera to the license plate, and you’re done, no drilling required, easy to install
- WATERPROOF IP68 & NIGHT VISION Camera – IP68 Standard Waterproof. With upgrade 2nd Generation product shell, effectively prevent water from penetrating into the camera. NO worry about the fog or mist inside, the camera even works well at rainy day
- HIGH COMPATIBILITY – This rear view mirror is suitable for most car models like Toyota Honda Nissan Mazda Hyundai kia Ford Pickup etc. And easy to install
- RELIABLE AND Friendly CUSTOMER SERVICE – Ready to respond within a 24 hour time frame, 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, 1 Year Warranty
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A car backup digital camera is a tool that may be mounted on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver whilst backing up since it shows all that is happening on the rear aspect of the vehicle. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve how to reverse his or her car easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, but the process will also be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are a few essential considerations that will help you choose the best backup camera to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a crucial consideration that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer will probably be determined by way of the ease of installation you need. A wireless digital camera is so much quicker to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is fairly simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself in contrast to whilst installing the hardwired one which has to be carried out via a technician to make sure that all the inner wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt want to have a clear view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. Since the displays are designed in several sizes, select one with the intention to come up with sufficient view while reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the camera will have to have the ability to reverse the display of the video and give a clear view of the screen as if you're taking a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures must be clear such that you'll see all the items which are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is some other crucial factor that you wish to have to think about when purchasing the backup camera. Some cars are slightly massive and one digicam won't be able to supply a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you are able to cover all the rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete rear view.