Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Allows dedicated secure Wi-Fi connection between smartphone and camera using iOS or Android systems
- Uses Rampage Product RamCam Proprietary Application software
- Has dust shield to protect lens when not in use and close up light for low light conditions
- Comes with Stow Bag, 12 Volt Charging accessory and Micro USB Cable-can be used 4-6 hours on a full charge
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 5Mins DIY Installation: No drilling, no wiring, no reverse light required in the vehicle, everyone can install it within 5 mins by using a screwdriver only. The backup camera can be flexible to snap into the top/bottom of any standard U.S. license plate frame.
- All-in-One Backup Camera: Compact wireless transmitter, antenna technology into one camera design. The camera is powered by the built-in 3350Mah rechargeable battery directly, which ensures it can work independently and performs well even without connecting the car circuit.
- Stable&Real-time Image: Digital wireless technology brings you a stable and real-time image with no interference even under the car speeds up to 50-60 mph, you can activate it for reversing or monitoring at any time.
- ►【Easy & Quick Installation】Receiver built-in the monitor, You just hook the transmitter and power supply to them, They will transport video signals auto.About the only hard part is getting power to the rear view camera. You need to tap into the backup or tail lights of your vehicle or trailer for 12V or it works with 24V as well.
- ►【Super Stable Signal】Upgraded digital wireless licence plate camera tested for 33 ft at high speeds no interference. Compatible with Cars, Pickups,trucks,Small RVs,Camper,etc
- ►【Super Large 7 inch Monitor】Mount on your dash or windshield and gets power with the included cigarette light plug.
- ►Upgraded digital wireless rear view camera working on vehicle range under 50ft. NOTE：We have two version Bracket Adapter and Power Pigtail Outlet wire for Furrion Pre-Wired. Search B089R9C4ZJ and B08VF1DKH4
- ►Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant. It support add 2nd wireless licence plate camera B08VDZXNBW or another same originary wireless camera B08V8XXT1Z (or use the side view bracket-B089R9M9XJ as side view camera).
- ►Combines a wireless backup camera with a large 7-inch display so you can see your surroundings when you're driving in reverse. In menu,You can switch the front view and rear view, and turn on or off the guide lines, which is very convenient.
- 【9.35 Inch Streaming Media Full Touch Screen】This streaming media screen displays the road conditions behind the vehicle in real time, without being hindered by traditional obstacles such as cargo, tall passengers or vehicle's design, etc. All operations could be finished by your fingers via the touchscreen.
- 【Original Reverse Mirror Equipment】T9 mirror with bracket can replace your original mirror completely without any damage. Give you more space in the car with, and keep mirror stable away from vibrations or jolts. The package include 4 different adapters, which make it fits 90% of cars in the market.
- 【Optional Reverse Light Wiring】Wiring to ACC, the monitor displays the rear view in real-time. The monitor will show the rear view image with grid lines when your finger sliding to the right on the screen each time, which means you can get into reverse mode even without connecting the rear camera to the reverse light.
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
Last update on 2021-06-21 at 17:27 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-06-22 at 06:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is an accessory that may be fixed on vehicles. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver while reversing because it displays all that is taking place on the rear side of the auto. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the right way to backup his or her car safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the process will also be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are a few essential considerations that will help you select the most ideal backup camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is an essential consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution will probably be determined via the ease of installation you want. A wireless camera is so much quicker to install. Also, installing the wireless camera is reasonably easy and you'll be able to do it on your own not like while putting in the wired one that should be performed through a technician to be sure that the entire interior wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You surely want to have a clear view of the rear space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. Because the displays are designed in several sizes, choose one with the intention to give you sufficient view while reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digicam must be capable of reverse the display of the videos and give a clear view of the display as if you're having a look with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which can be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other crucial issue that you want to decide upon while buying the backup digicam. Some vehicles are moderately massive and one digicam may not have the ability to provide a complete view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you are able to see all the rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a complete back view.