Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
RCA Backup Camera Heavy Duty IR Night Vision Waterproof for Trucks Car Vehicle Trailer Truck Van Tow rv Replacement Universal Auto Rear View Backup Camera with Cable 33ft
- Waterproof truck rca rear view backup camera heavy duty with cable – for all-weather conditions. Ingress Protection Rating IP68 – is suitable for immersion in water to a depth 1 m or more.
- Fine night vision rca rear view backup replacement camera for trucks. Automatic night mode activation – 18 IR lights and low light sensitivity even at 0 Lux provides a fine image even in total darkness at a distance more than 30ft.
- Universal reverse rear view backup camera heavy duty. Can work continuously with a direct cable connection. IR LED lights do not blind drivers behind your car. Wide viewing angle of 120°.
- Power supply: DC12V~24V. Rear view rca backup camera heavy duty supports any monitor (including GPS, DVD) having an RCA Jack.
- Customer service: 30-day money back guarantee, 6-month replacement warranty. Any problems – contact us. Only RCA backup camera with cable. Carefully read the product description below.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 13:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 00:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a device that is fastened on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver while backing up since it displays all that may be happening at the rear aspect of the car. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the right way to move his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, however the process can be relatively overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are a few very important points that will help you select the right backup camera to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a crucial consideration that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer will be decided via the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is such a lot faster to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digital camera is relatively easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself unlike when putting in the hardwired one that needs to be performed by a technician to make certain that the entire interior wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt need to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. For the reason that displays are designed in different sizes, choose one so we can provide you with sufficient view while reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digital camera must be capable of reverse the display of the video and give a clear view of the screen as if you're having a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs will have to be clear such that you can see all the objects which can be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is some other essential factor that you need to think about when buying the backup digicam. A few vehicles are moderately massive and one digital camera would possibly not have the ability to supply a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you'll be able to view the entire rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply an entire rear view.