Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Rear Cameras Backup View Parking Camera for Ford Edge 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 Replace FL1T-19G490-AC
- FITS: For Ford Edge 11 12 13 14 15.
- REPLACES: FL1T-19G490-AC, FL1T 19G490 AC, FL1T19G490AC.
- MATERIAL: ABS Plastic.
- ATTENTION: Please check carefully whether the product is suitable for your car.
- ENSURE: If there is any problem with the product, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will help you solve the problem.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Backup Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a device that is fastened on cars. The aim of the camera is to help the driver whilst backing up because it displays all that is taking place at the rear facet of the car. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the way to backup his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the procedure can also be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are some essential guides that will help you select the best backup camera to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a very important question that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The answer might be decided via the ease of installation you need. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is relatively easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself unlike while installing the wired one that should be carried out by means of a technician to make certain that the entire inside wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly need to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the screen. Because the screens are designed in different sizes, select one which will give you enough view while reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to give you a clear view of the rear facet of the automobile. Due to this fact, the camera must be able to reverse the display of the video and give a clear view of the reveal as if you are taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards that are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is another essential factor that you need to think about whilst purchasing the backup camera. Some automobiles are quite huge and one digital camera would possibly not have the ability to provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you are able to cover all of the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a whole back view.