Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Rear Park Assist Camera for Cadillac GM SRX 2010-2015, 23205689, Far Infrared Wide Angle HD Night Vision Waterproof, Replacement Tailgate Rear View Backup Reverse Safty Cameras
- 🔧 Park Assist Camera Fitment – Upgraded park assist camera for Cadillac GM SRX 2010-2015
- 🔧 OEM Part Number – Rear view back up for safty camera part number is 23205689, 15926122, 20910350, 22915398
- 🔧 Features – Easy to install, plug and play design direct replacement park assist cameras feature an upgraded camera lens for clearer resolution and a wider angle to see more behind the vehicle when the reverse gear is applied or when parallel parking. Waterproof protective coating added for additional protection of electrical components due to harsh road weather conditions to ensure conformance to product standards.
- 🔧 Function – Waterproof backup camera, through the far-infrared wide-angle camera device, the obstacle behind the car is clearly visible. The rear view backup camera makes the situation behind the car more intuitive when reversing.
- 🔧 Material + Service – Rear Park back-up camera is salt proof and made with quality materials for better overall performance and a longer service life. We offer camera 2-years shelf life, if you have any questions about park assist cameras, pls contact us by email, we will reply you within 24 hours.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a tool that is mounted on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver while reversing since it displays all that is happening at the rear facet of the car. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the right way to backup his or her automobile safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure may also be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are some essential points to help you select the right backup camera to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a very important consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The solution might be determined by means of the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is moderately easy and you can do it on your own unlike when putting in the hardwired one that needs to be carried out by a technician to make certain that the entire internal wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You definitely want to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. For the reason that displays are designed in different sizes, select one on the way to come up with enough view when reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the car. Due to this fact, the digicam should have the ability to reverse the display of the videos and provides a clear view of the display as if you're taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the images will have to be clear such that you'll see all the objects which are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is another crucial factor that you want to decide upon when buying the backup digital camera. Some automobiles are moderately huge and one digital camera would possibly not be able to supply a full view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you'll be able to cover all of the back view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they supply an entire rear view.