Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- [Fit For]-For Cadillac GM SRX 2010-2016
- [Part Number]-23205689;before purchase parts, please check the compatibility information or call your local dealer to verify the correct oe part number.
- [Products include]-1 X Rear View Backup Camera,as the picture shows.
- [Quality Assurance]-100% brand new and high quality,the parts are manufactured in strict accordance with OE specifications,stable characteristics, high reliability,perfect match for the original car.
- [Contact Us]-If you have any questions, please contact us through Amazon, or you can also ask us questions on the listing Q & As, we will answer you as soon as possible!
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Camera with SmartZone sensors for easy hitching and towing
- Alerts you to distance and direction of objects
- Large, crystal clear 3.5-inch color monitor with static free image
- [ATTENTION!!!] THIS IS AFTERMARKET ( NOT FOR OEM MONITOR)!!! Read below bullet points prior to purchasing. Measure your space and emblem before purchasing!!!
- [FITS]: Ford Years 2004+ with 9 inch blue oval in the center of the tailgate ( measure oval before purchasing) - [INCLUDED]: Genuine Ford Mounting Screws and Clips
- [RESOLUTION]: 600 TV Lines
- Strong & Stable Digital Signal Transmission：AUTO VOX W7 uses the digital signal, which works better than analog signals over longer distances and without interference from other signals like Bluetooth.
- Rear View Display: With a suitable size of monitor, W7 is a good option as its screen allows for easy viewing of the rear when backing up.
- Wireless For Easy Installation: There is no need to run wires from the camera to the monitor because of the wireless signals transmission. This design makes it easier to install and makes the installation faster and simple.
Last update on 2020-10-24 at 08:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-10-23 at 23:20 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A car backup camera is a device that is fixed on automobiles. The aim of the camera is to help the driver while backing up since it shows all that may be happening on the rear side of the vehicle. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine how to reverse his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, but the process can be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are some crucial points that can assist you choose the best backup digicam to install in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a crucial question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The solution will be made up by the convenience you wish to have. A wireless camera is so much faster to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is fairly easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself in contrast to whilst putting in the hardwired one that should be performed by means of a technician to be sure that all the internal wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You certainly want to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. For the reason that monitors are designed in different sizes, choose one so one can come up with enough view while reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digicam must have the ability to reverse the picture of the video and give a transparent view of the reveal as if you're having a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll see all the objects which are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is every other crucial factor that you want to decide upon when buying the backup camera. Some automobiles are reasonably huge and one digital camera may not be able to provide a full view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you'll be able to cover all the back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide an entire rear view.