Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Rear View Backup Camera System – Parking Reverse Car Vehicle Rearview Back Up w/ 4.3” LCD Mirror Monitor Assembly Kit, Night Vision, Tilt-Adjustable Angle, Mounts on License Plate – Pyle PLCM4560
- NIGHT VISION ILLUMINATION: A backup rear view camera w/ true color reproduction and 656x492p 420 TVL horizontal resolution. Has a low lux performance and a wide viewing angle at 170°. Features night vision illumination and auto white balance
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This backup camera monitor comes w/ a 4.3” TFT LCD mirror monitor screen display and NTSC/PAL video systems. Has a built-into rearview mirror assembly with universal sized clips. Also has the ability to connect to 2 video sources
- MIRROR MONITOR ASSEMBLY: The backup camera monitor system can be easily setup and replace existing rear view mirror. The car rear view camera can be mounted to license plate w/ its slim bar style housing. Features backup/reverse camera trigger
- WATERPROOF AND WEATHER-RESISTANT: This backup camera for cars and other automotive vehicles is IP-67 marine grade waterproof to combat bad weather. It's also fog resistant and kit includes all necessary wiring for hassle-free installation
- DISTANCE SCALE LINES: This backup camera kit features responsive moving digital rearview distance scale line for proper parking and reversing without relying on side mirrors alone. This reverse parking sensor offers safety for jeeps, cars and pickups
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A car backup camera is a device that may be mounted on vehicles. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver when reversing since it displays all that is taking place on the rear facet of the vehicle. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the best way to move his or her vehicle safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, but the procedure may also be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are some very important guides that can assist you select the best backup digicam to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a crucial question that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer can be decided through the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is so much faster to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is somewhat simple and you can do it by yourself in contrast to while installing the wired one which needs to be carried out by means of a technician to ensure that the entire inside wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You certainly wish to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Since the displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one that will give you enough view whilst reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear facet of the automobile. Subsequently, the camera will have to be capable of reverse the picture of the video and provides a clear view of the display as if you are taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the pictures should be clear such that you'll see all the items that are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another essential factor that you wish to have to decide upon when purchasing the backup camera. Some cars are slightly large and one camera would possibly not be capable of give a full view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you are able to see the entire rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they provide an entire back view.