Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Rear View Backup Camera System – Parking Reverse Car Vehicle Rearview Back Up w/ 4.3” LCD Mirror Monitor Assembly Kit, Night Vision, Tilt-Adjustable Angle, Mounts on License Plate – Pyle PLCM4560
- NIGHT VISION ILLUMINATION: A backup rear view camera w/ true color reproduction and 656x492p 420 TVL horizontal resolution. Has a low lux performance and a wide viewing angle at 170°. Features night vision illumination and auto white balance
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This backup camera monitor comes w/ a 4.3” TFT LCD mirror monitor screen display and NTSC/PAL video systems. Has a built-into rearview mirror assembly with universal sized clips. Also has the ability to connect to 2 video sources
- MIRROR MONITOR ASSEMBLY: The backup camera monitor system can be easily setup and replace existing rear view mirror. The car rear view camera can be mounted to license plate w/ its slim bar style housing. Features backup/reverse camera trigger
- WATERPROOF AND WEATHER-RESISTANT: This backup camera for cars and other automotive vehicles is IP-67 marine grade waterproof to combat bad weather. It's also fog resistant and kit includes all necessary wiring for hassle-free installation
- DISTANCE SCALE LINES: This backup camera kit features responsive moving digital rearview distance scale line for proper parking and reversing without relying on side mirrors alone. This reverse parking sensor offers safety for jeeps, cars and pickups
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
Last update on 2020-10-25 at 12:11 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-10-24 at 23:22 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digicam is an accessory that may be mounted on cars. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver when reversing since it shows all that is happening on the rear side of the auto. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the right way to reverse his or her car easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, but the procedure can be reasonably overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are some crucial guides that can assist you select the best backup digicam to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a crucial question that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution shall be decided through the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much easier to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is reasonably easy and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike while putting in the hardwired one that needs to be performed by means of a technician to be sure that the entire inner wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely need to have a clear view of the back area with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. Since the screens are designed in several sizes, select one as a way to provide you with enough view whilst reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear facet of the car. Subsequently, the digital camera will have to be capable of reverse the images of the videos and give a clear view of the display as if you're taking a look with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards that are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other crucial factor that you wish to have to decide upon while buying the backup digital camera. Some automobiles are slightly large and one digicam may not be able to provide a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you are able to view all the rear view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide an entire back view.