Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Rear View Backup Camera System – Parking Reverse Car Vehicle Rearview Back Up w/ 4.3” LCD Mirror Monitor Assembly Kit, Night Vision, Tilt-Adjustable Angle, Mounts on License Plate – Pyle PLCM4560
- NIGHT VISION ILLUMINATION: A backup rear view camera w/ true color reproduction and 656x492p 420 TVL horizontal resolution. Has a low lux performance and a wide viewing angle at 170°. Features night vision illumination and auto white balance
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This backup camera monitor comes w/ a 4.3” TFT LCD mirror monitor screen display and NTSC/PAL video systems. Has a built-into rearview mirror assembly with universal sized clips. Also has the ability to connect to 2 video sources
- MIRROR MONITOR ASSEMBLY: The backup camera monitor system can be easily setup and replace existing rear view mirror. The car rear view camera can be mounted to license plate w/ its slim bar style housing. Features backup/reverse camera trigger
- WATERPROOF AND WEATHER-RESISTANT: This backup camera for cars and other automotive vehicles is IP-67 marine grade waterproof to combat bad weather. It's also fog resistant and kit includes all necessary wiring for hassle-free installation
- DISTANCE SCALE LINES: This backup camera kit features responsive moving digital rearview distance scale line for proper parking and reversing without relying on side mirrors alone. This reverse parking sensor offers safety for jeeps, cars and pickups
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2020-08-13 at 06:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-12 at 09:57 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is an accessory that may be mounted on automobiles. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver when reversing because it displays all that is happening at the rear aspect of the auto. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the right way to reverse his or her car easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, however the process can be somewhat overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are some very important guides that will help you choose the most ideal backup digicam to install on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a very important consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The answer will be determined by the convenience you want. A wireless camera is so much faster to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is rather simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself unlike while putting in the wired one that needs to be performed by a technician to make certain that the entire internal wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt want to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the screen. For the reason that screens are designed in several sizes, select one that allows you to provide you with enough view whilst reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear side of the car. Therefore, the camera must be capable of reverse the images of the videos and give a transparent view of the monitor as if you are having a look together with your eyes. Also, the images should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards that are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other essential issue that you want to consider whilst buying the backup digital camera. Some cars are slightly large and one camera would possibly not be capable of supply a complete view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you'll be able to see all the rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply an entire back view.