Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Rear View Backup Camera System – Parking Reverse Car Vehicle Rearview Back Up w/ 4.3” LCD Mirror Monitor Kit, Distance Scale Lines, Tilt Adjustable Cam Angle, Mounts on License Plate – Pyle PLCM4565
- ALL-IN-ONE KIT: Pyle offers a complete backup camera and video monitor kit designed to provide added safety to car drivers. The cam features automatic activation when car is placed in reverse gear and instantly sends camera video to LCD display
- 4.3” TFT LCD MONITOR: This car monitor assembly comes w/ a 4.3” TFT LCD display built-into mirror panel w/ NTSC/PAL and AUTO video systems. Designed to replace existing rear view mirror. Features auto dimming and brightness w/ temperature display
- MOUNTS ON LICENSE PLATE: The vehicle backup cam can be mounted on the rear license plate w/ its slim bar style housing. Features reverse camera priority signal sense, tilt adjustable camera lens angle with 656×492 pixels 420 TV lines resolution
- WATERPROOF / FOG RESISTANT: The backup camera for cars and other automotive vehicles is IP-68 marine grade waterproof designed to combat bad weather. It's also fog resistant and kit includes all necessary cables and wires for hassle-free installation
- DISTANCE SCALE LINES: This video monitor set features responsive digital rearview distance scale lines that help in proper parking and reversing without relying on side mirrors alone. This parking sensor offers safety for jeeps, cars, and pickups
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
Last update on 2021-03-06 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-06 at 00:34 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a device that may be fixed on vehicles. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver whilst reversing because it shows all that may be taking place on the rear aspect of the vehicle. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the right way to reverse his or her vehicle safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, but the process will also be somewhat overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are a few crucial considerations to help you select the best backup digital camera to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is an essential question that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The answer will be decided by means of the ease of installation you need. A wireless digital camera is so much faster to install. Also, putting in the wireless digital camera is relatively easy and you can do it on your own unlike while putting in the wired one that needs to be carried out by a technician to be sure that all the inner wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You certainly wish to have a transparent view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. For the reason that screens are designed in several sizes, select one for you to provide you with sufficient view while reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear facet of the automobile. Subsequently, the camera will have to be capable to reverse the picture of the video and give a clear view of the monitor as in case you are looking along with your eyes. Also, the photographs must be clear such that you can see all the hazards that are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other very important factor that you wish to have to decide upon when buying the backup camera. A few cars are reasonably huge and one digicam won't have the ability to supply a full view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you are able to view all the rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a complete back view.