Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Rear View Backup Car Camera – Screen Monitor System w/ Parking and Reverse Assist Safety Distance Scale Lines, Waterproof & Night Vision, 7″ LCD video Color Display for Vehicles – Pyle PLCM7500
- BACKUP CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction at 656x492px. Has a low lux performance and wide viewing angle at 170°. This wired cam also has an adjustable swivel angle
- WIDESCREEN MONITOR: A backup camera system with HD 7 inches TFT/LCD mirror monitor display, 16:9 widescreen ratio. Video system is PAL/NTSC. Has an ability to connect to camera source with dual RCA jacks
- DASHBOARD MOUNTABLE: Both car backup camera and backup camera monitor are mountable. The car rear view camera can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing
- WATERPROOF & NIGHT VISION: This backup camera is IP-67 marine grade waterproof to combat bad weather. It's also fog resistant with a night vision ability. Kit includes a small wireless remote
- DISTANCE SCALE LINES: A backup camera kit that features an accurate distance scale line display for proper parking and reversing without relying on side mirrors alone
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest HD 1080P Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
Last update on 2021-05-14 at 16:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-05-14 at 03:29 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A car backup camera is an accessory that is installed on cars. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver when backing up because it displays all that may be taking place at the rear facet of the auto. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the way to backup his or her car safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, but the process will also be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are a few very important points to help you select the most ideal backup camera to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is an essential consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The answer will likely be decided through the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to install. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is somewhat simple and you'll do it on your own not like while installing the wired one which has to be carried out by way of a technician to make sure that all of the inner wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt want to have a transparent view of the rear area without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. Because the screens are designed in numerous sizes, choose one so that it will come up with enough view while reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the car. Therefore, the digital camera will have to have the ability to reverse the display of the videos and provides a transparent view of the display as if you're looking along with your eyes. Also, the pictures must be clear such that you'll see all the items that are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is any other essential issue that you wish to have to think about while purchasing the backup camera. A few cars are fairly large and one camera won't have the ability to provide a full view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you'll be able to view the entire rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a whole rear view.