Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Rear View Backup Car Camera – Screen Monitor System w/ Parking and Reverse Assist Safety Distance Scale Lines, Waterproof & Night Vision, 7″ LCD video Color Display for Vehicles – Pyle PLCM7500
- BACKUP CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction at 656x492px. Has a low lux performance and wide viewing angle at 170°. This wired cam also has an adjustable swivel angle
- WIDESCREEN MONITOR: A backup camera system with HD 7 inches TFT/LCD mirror monitor display, 16:9 widescreen ratio. Video system is PAL/NTSC. Has an ability to connect to camera source with dual RCA jacks
- DASHBOARD MOUNTABLE: Both car backup camera and backup camera monitor are mountable. The car rear view camera can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing
- WATERPROOF & NIGHT VISION: This backup camera is IP-67 marine grade waterproof to combat bad weather. It's also fog resistant with a night vision ability. Kit includes a small wireless remote
- DISTANCE SCALE LINES: A backup camera kit that features an accurate distance scale line display for proper parking and reversing without relying on side mirrors alone
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a device that may be fastened on automobiles. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver while backing up since it displays all that is happening at the rear facet of the car. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide how to reverse his or her car easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, however the procedure can also be slightly overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are a few very important points that will help you select the most ideal backup digital camera to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is an essential question that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution shall be determined through the ease of installation you want. A wireless digicam is such a lot easier to install. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is fairly simple and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike while installing the hardwired one that should be performed by way of a technician to be sure that all of the interior wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt need to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the screen. Since the displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one so we can come up with enough view when reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear side of the car. Therefore, the camera should be capable of reverse the display of the videos and provides a transparent view of the display as if you're taking a look together with your eyes. Also, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which might be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is every other very important issue that you need to consider while buying the backup digicam. Some vehicles are fairly huge and one digital camera may not be able to supply a full view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you'll be able to see all the back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a complete back view.