Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Rear View Backup Car Camera – Screen Monitor System w/ Parking and Reverse Assist Safety Distance Scale Lines, Waterproof & Night Vision, 7″ LCD video Color Display for Vehicles – Pyle PLCM7500
- BACKUP CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction at 656x492px. Has a low lux performance and wide viewing angle at 170°. This wired cam also has an adjustable swivel angle
- WIDESCREEN MONITOR: A backup camera system with HD 7 inches TFT/LCD mirror monitor display, 16:9 widescreen ratio. Video system is PAL/NTSC. Has an ability to connect to camera source with dual RCA jacks
- DASHBOARD MOUNTABLE: Both car backup camera and backup camera monitor are mountable. The car rear view camera can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing
- WATERPROOF & NIGHT VISION: This backup camera is IP-67 marine grade waterproof to combat bad weather. It's also fog resistant with a night vision ability. Kit includes a small wireless remote
- DISTANCE SCALE LINES: A backup camera kit that features an accurate distance scale line display for proper parking and reversing without relying on side mirrors alone
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►【Stable Signal】Upgraded FHD 1080P Digital Wireless Backup Camera. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on up to 56ft vehicles. ★ Warm Hint ★ : We have two version Bracket Adapter and Power Pigtail Outlet Wire for Furrion Pre-Wired. B089R9C4ZJ and B08CK5RCQC.
- ►【4CH 1080P Monitor】Capacitive touch button sensor more durable and smoothly as well as extend the service life. It can take up to four cameras.B07QRQBNNN camera is compatiable with it. Also you can use the side view bracket B089R9M9XJ as side view camera
- ►【Super large HD 1080P 7” monitor】The image is super clear and any distortion is reduced to a minimum. Thus, you will get to enjoy a flawless parking and driving experience. The image could be fliped between mirror(rear view) and facing(front view),Backup lines optional to turns on/off. Built in record function and loop recording, continuous record when memory card is full and auto erase old files.
- ★No flickers and interference - With digital wireless transmission ,it delivers a stable image without any interference from other signal such as Bluetooth. Equipped with great sensor, the camera provides vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your vehicle directly. We suggesst using this kit on vehicle under 36ft for reversing use or under 30ft for continuous use.
- ★Very easy to install - There is no need to run wires from the monitor to the camera because of the wireless signals transmission. The monitor base can be disassembled, it can be installed directly on the flat panel, or installed on the windshield.You can choose any method to install it. Also, the monitor with 2 way video Input CH1/CH2--It means this kit supports adding 2nd same license plate camera or rv camera. If you need it, just contact us to get it.
- ★No color difference -The color shows the same as what you see outside, offering a clear HD 1080P image with a good balance of contrast, color saturation.The TFT Monitor offers improved image quality with better contrast and color performance than normal LCD.
Last update on 2021-01-25 at 14:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-25 at 01:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A car backup camera is an accessory that may be installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up because it shows all that may be taking place at the rear aspect of the vehicle. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the right way to reverse his or her automobile safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the process can also be rather overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are a few crucial guides that will help you select the most ideal backup camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is an essential consideration that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The answer will be determined by means of the convenience you want. A wireless digital camera is so much quicker to install. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is somewhat simple and you'll be able to do it on your own in contrast to when installing the wired one which needs to be carried out via a technician to make certain that all the internal wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly want to have a clear view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the display. Because the displays are designed in different sizes, choose one so as to provide you with enough view when reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear aspect of the car. Due to this fact, the digital camera must have the ability to reverse the display of the video and give a transparent view of the screen as if you are looking with your eyes. Additionally, the images will have to be clear such that you can see all the items which might be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is every other very important issue that you wish to have to decide upon whilst buying the backup camera. Some automobiles are rather large and one digital camera may not be able to provide a full view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you are able to view the entire rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a complete rear view.