Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Rear View Camera Add On Kit w/Wiring Harness & Tailgate Handle Bezel New
- AM 10 Year Warranty
- Reference Number(s): 25958228,22755304,82030
- Finish: Textured
- Color: Black
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- UPGRADED STUNNING 4K UHD - With the front cam's resolution upgrading to 2160p from 1296p as of December 1, 2022, this G840S rear view mirror camera can record you 4K front images and 1080p rear images. The full rear display is 1.5 times larger than an ordinary rearview mirror, which has significantly reduced rearview blind spots.
- 12'' LARGER SCREEN & BROAD VIEW - Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front, and 140° rear lens provide an ultra-wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- CLEAR IMAGE & ENHANCED NIGHT VISION - With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records 4K front and 1080P rear videos. The mirror dash camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. With incorporated WDR&HDR tech balancing the lights, and the help of a starvis sensor and 6-glass lens to capture higher quality images, driving at night or in any challenging lighting situations should be more effortless.
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digital camera is a tool that may be fixed on vehicles. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver when reversing because it displays all that may be happening at the rear aspect of the auto. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the way to backup his or her vehicle safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, however the procedure can also be rather overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are some crucial considerations to help you select the most ideal backup digicam to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is an essential question that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The solution can be determined by means of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much easier to put in. Also, putting in the wireless camera is rather easy and you can do it on your own unlike whilst installing the wired one that needs to be performed via a technician to ensure that all of the interior wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt wish to have a clear view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the screen. Because the displays are designed in several sizes, choose one so that you can provide you with sufficient view while reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Therefore, the digital camera should be capable to reverse the images of the video and provides a transparent view of the display as if you're looking with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures should be clear such that you'll see all the hazards that are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is any other crucial factor that you need to think about when buying the backup camera. Some vehicles are slightly large and one digicam would possibly not be able to provide a full view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you'll be able to cover all the back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a complete rear view.