Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- AM 10 Year Warranty
- Reference Number(s): 8L3Z 9943400-BBPTM,81078
- Finish: Paint to Match
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
Last update on 2021-03-04 at 15:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-05 at 02:27 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A vehicle backup camera is an accessory that is fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver when reversing since it displays all that is happening at the rear side of the auto. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the right way to move his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the process can also be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are a few very important points that can assist you choose the best backup camera to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a crucial question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The answer can be made up by the convenience you want. A wireless camera is so much easier to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is fairly simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself in contrast to whilst putting in the hardwired one which has to be performed via a technician to be sure that the entire interior wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly need to have a clear view of the rear space without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. For the reason that displays are designed in several sizes, select one so that it will come up with sufficient view when reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear facet of the car. Subsequently, the digicam should be capable of reverse the images of the video and give a clear view of the reveal as if you are having a look with your eyes. Also, the images will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other essential issue that you want to consider while purchasing the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are somewhat huge and one camera won't be capable of supply a full view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you'll be able to cover the entire back view, buying cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply an entire rear view.