Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Rear View Camera Add On Kit w/Wiring Harness & Tailgate Handle for Tundra Truck
- AM 10 Year Warranty
- Finish: Textured
- Color: Black
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- UPGRADED STUNNING 4K UHD - With the front cam's resolution upgrading to 2160p from 1296p as of December 1, 2022, this G840S rear view mirror camera can record you 4K front images and 1080p rear images. The full rear display is 1.5 times larger than an ordinary rearview mirror, which has significantly reduced rearview blind spots.
- 12'' LARGER SCREEN & BROAD VIEW - Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front, and 140° rear lens provide an ultra-wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- CLEAR IMAGE & ENHANCED NIGHT VISION - With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records 4K front and 1080P rear videos. The mirror dash camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. With incorporated WDR&HDR tech balancing the lights, and the help of a starvis sensor and 6-glass lens to capture higher quality images, driving at night or in any challenging lighting situations should be more effortless.
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digital camera is an accessory that is installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver when backing up since it shows all that is taking place on the rear side of the car. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the right way to reverse his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, however the process can also be relatively overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are a few crucial considerations that can assist you select the right backup digicam to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is an essential question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The answer will likely be made up via the convenience you need. A wireless digicam is so much easier to put in. Also, installing the wireless camera is rather easy and you'll do it on your own not like when installing the wired one which needs to be performed by a technician to be sure that the entire inner wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You surely want to have a clear view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. For the reason that displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one so we can come up with enough view while reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the automobile. Subsequently, the digital camera must have the ability to reverse the images of the videos and provides a clear view of the monitor as in case you are looking along with your eyes. Also, the photographs should be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is some other very important factor that you want to consider when buying the backup camera. A few vehicles are moderately large and one camera won't have the ability to give a full view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you'll be able to see all of the rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a complete back view.