Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Rear View Mirror Dash Cam with Backup Camera for Car, Truck and SUV
- EASY TO SETUP – Both front dash cam and rear backup camera are very easy to install and use. Easily attach the universal mirror to your existing rear view mirror
- TOUCH SCREEN – You'll love how easy it is to switch between front and rear camera displays with a swipe of your fingers. Make easy and quick adjustments with the intuitive interface
- FRONT AND REAR RECORDING – Records high quality video from both the front and rear cameras at the same time. Super clear images and great picture quality on the large 10 inch screen
- LONG CABLE LENGTH – The extra long cable for backup camera hardwire installation makes it a good fit for small cars to Large Trucks and SUV's
- BETTER THAN STANDARD REAR VIEW MIRROR – See clearly behind you even if your cargo is blocking your rear windows
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►【Easy Installation】The rearview mirror backup camera simplifies the wired connection that you only needs power to the monitor or camera and you can get the stable and clear image.
- ► 【HD 1080P Image】Back up camera is IP69 waterproof, and color HD 1080P Rear View camera with 150 degree viewing angle and 7 LED lights. . With super night vision that matches your vehicle lights, you can see what you need to see, day or night.
- ►【Multi-function Backing Camera】Back up camera systems for car is IP69 waterproof, Switch Rear or front view etc function. Also upgraded camera that the bracket can be hidden under the license plate.
- BACKUP CAR CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction and video output of 10V PP 75 Ohm It has a low lux performance and a wide viewing angle at 170° Has color image reproduction and auto white balance
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This backup camera monitor comes with a 43 inches LCD mirror monitor screen display and NTSC/PAL video system Has a built into rearview mirror assembly with universal sized clips Also has the ability to connect to 2 video sources
- BUILT INTO MIRROR PANEL: This backup camera monitor can be easily setup and replace existing rear view mirror On the other hand, the car rear view camera, can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digicam is a tool that is mounted on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver when reversing since it shows all that is happening on the rear side of the vehicle. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the way to backup his or her vehicle safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the process can be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are some essential guides to help you choose the right backup digicam to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a very important consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer will be decided by the convenience you need. A wireless digicam is such a lot quicker to put in. Also, installing the wireless camera is rather easy and you can do it on your own in contrast to when installing the wired one which should be performed by means of a technician to make sure that all the inner wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You surely wish to have a clear view of the rear area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. Since the monitors are designed in several sizes, select one so that they can provide you with enough view when reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear side of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digicam should be capable of reverse the display of the videos and provides a clear view of the monitor as in case you are having a look along with your eyes. Also, the pictures must be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is another essential issue that you want to think about when buying the backup camera. A few cars are slightly large and one digicam won't be capable to supply a complete view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you'll be able to cover all the rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide an entire rear view.