Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Rear View Safety Backup Camera System (2 Camera) with 7 Inch Monitor for RV’s, Trucks, Buses and Commercial Vehicles RVS-770614
- Backup Camera System with Two Cameras
- 7″ LED Digital Color Display
- 130° Ultra Wide Viewing Angle
- 18 Infra-red lights – 50ft of Night Vision!
- Completely Waterproof Cameras – IP69K Rating
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Back Up Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a tool that is fastened on cars. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up because it shows all that may be taking place at the rear aspect of the vehicle. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve how to backup his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, however the process will also be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are some crucial points to help you select the best backup camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is an essential consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution will likely be made up by means of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is such a lot quicker to put in. Also, installing the wireless digicam is slightly simple and you can do it on your own not like while putting in the hardwired one which should be performed via a technician to ensure that the entire inside wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You definitely want to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the screen. For the reason that displays are designed in several sizes, choose one so as to come up with sufficient view when reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Due to this fact, the camera must have the ability to reverse the images of the videos and give a transparent view of the screen as if you're having a look with your eyes. Additionally, the images will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other crucial issue that you need to think about when buying the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are quite large and one digicam would possibly not have the ability to provide a full view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you are able to cover all the back view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they supply an entire back view.