Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Rear View Safety Backup Camera System with Side Cameras for RV’s, Trucks, Buses and Commercial Vehicles | RVS-770616NM
- Backup Camera System with Three Cameras-(1 Backup, 2 Side Cameras)
- 7″ LED Digital Panel Color Display
- 130° Ultra Wide Viewing Angle
- Waterproof Backup Cameras with Infra-Red Night Vision
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- ►Upgraded digital wireless rear view camera working on vehicle range under 50ft. NOTE：We have two version Bracket Adapter and Power Pigtail Outlet wire for Furrion Pre-Wired. Search B089R9C4ZJ and B08CK5RCQC
- ►Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant. It support add 2nd wireless licence plate camera or another same originary wireless camera (or use the side view bracket-B089R9M9XJ as side view camera).
- ►Combines a wireless backup camera with a large 7-inch display so you can see your surroundings when you're driving in reverse. In menu,You can switch the front view and rear view, and turn on or off the guide lines, which is very convenient.
Last update on 2021-01-24 at 14:19 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-25 at 01:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a tool that may be installed on vehicles. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver while reversing since it shows all that may be taking place on the rear side of the vehicle. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the right way to reverse his or her car safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the procedure will also be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are a few very important points to help you select the most ideal backup digital camera to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is an essential consideration that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution might be determined through the ease of installation you need. A wireless digicam is such a lot faster to put in. Also, putting in the wireless camera is rather easy and you'll do it on your own not like while putting in the hardwired one that should be performed by means of a technician to be sure that the entire interior wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You surely want to have a clear view of the rear space without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the screen. Because the screens are designed in different sizes, choose one with a view to provide you with sufficient view while reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the car. Due to this fact, the digital camera must have the ability to reverse the display of the videos and provides a transparent view of the screen as if you're taking a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the images must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other crucial issue that you wish to have to decide upon while purchasing the backup digicam. A few cars are fairly huge and one digicam won't be able to supply a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you'll be able to cover all of the back view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they supply a whole back view.