Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Rear View Safety RVS-770613-213 Backup Camera System with Quick Connect Kit for Fifth Wheels, Trailers, Travel Trailers and Semi-Trucks
- 7 INCH DIGITAL LED DISPLAY – with swivel head mount and three channel multiplexer to connect an additional two cameras
- 130 DEGREE VIEWING ANGLE – backup camera provides super wide view to capture complete view of the road
- EXCELLENT NIGHT VISION – 18 infra-red lights provide a perfect view at night – enable automatically when it's dark
- COMPLETELY WATERPROOF – backup camera and all cabling is completely waterproof with an IP69K rating
- QUICK CONNECT KIT – for easy mounting on trailers – cabling runs 26 feet through tow vehicle and 66 feet through trailer with 12 foot pigtail that runs between the vehicles – easily connect and disconnect trailer with camera installed
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
Last update on 2020-08-11 at 05:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-11 at 09:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A car backup camera is an accessory that is installed on vehicles. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver while reversing since it displays all that is taking place on the rear facet of the car. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the right way to reverse his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, however the procedure will also be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are some essential considerations that can assist you choose the right backup digicam to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is an essential consideration that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The answer will likely be determined through the convenience you need. A wireless digital camera is such a lot quicker to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is slightly simple and you'll do it on your own in contrast to while installing the wired one which needs to be carried out by way of a technician to ensure that all the inside wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt want to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. Since the screens are designed in numerous sizes, choose one with the intention to provide you with sufficient view whilst reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the vehicle. Therefore, the digicam must be capable of reverse the display of the video and provides a transparent view of the screen as if you're looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the images must be clear such that you'll see all the objects which are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is some other essential factor that you wish to have to think about while buying the backup digital camera. Some cars are fairly huge and one digital camera won't be capable to give a complete view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you'll be able to view all the rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they provide an entire rear view.