Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Rear View Safety RVS-770613-213 Backup Camera System with Quick Connect Kit for Fifth Wheels, Trailers, Travel Trailers and Semi-Trucks
- 7 INCH DIGITAL LED DISPLAY – with swivel head mount and three channel multiplexer to connect an additional two cameras
- 130 DEGREE VIEWING ANGLE – backup camera provides super wide view to capture complete view of the road
- EXCELLENT NIGHT VISION – 18 infra-red lights provide a perfect view at night – enable automatically when it's dark
- COMPLETELY WATERPROOF – backup camera and all cabling is completely waterproof with an IP69K rating
- QUICK CONNECT KIT – for easy mounting on trailers – cabling runs 26 feet through tow vehicle and 66 feet through trailer with 12 foot pigtail that runs between the vehicles – easily connect and disconnect trailer with camera installed
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
- HEAVY-DUTY LICENSE PLATE FRAME BACKUP CAMERA: Perfect for all vehicles that use a standard US license plate, holds your car backup driving security. Only suit for 12 DC Power. Not only it can offer the protection for license plate but also offer the stylish look
- IP67 WATERPROOF &SHOCKPROOF: High waterproof level, reverse camera would never be fogged or wet even in storm or bad rainy day. Plus, professional shockproof design, the safety & security assist camera does work for your vehicle all the time
- 170° WIDELY VIEWING ANGLE: To work perfectly, the viewing angle macro lens with mirror image give you a wide viewing horizon. License plate camera built high sensitive color CMOS image sensor to eliminates all the blind spots behind the car
Backup Camera Guide
A car backup camera is an accessory that may be installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver when backing up since it displays all that may be happening at the rear aspect of the vehicle. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the right way to backup his or her car easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, however the process will also be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are a few crucial guides that will help you choose the right backup digicam to install in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a very important consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer will likely be determined by the convenience you need. A wireless camera is such a lot easier to install. Also, installing the wireless digicam is somewhat easy and you'll do it by yourself unlike while installing the wired one which has to be performed via a technician to ensure that all of the internal wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely want to have a clear view of the rear space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. Because the monitors are designed in several sizes, select one if you want to come up with enough view whilst reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear facet of the car. Therefore, the digicam should be able to reverse the images of the videos and give a clear view of the monitor as if you're looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is some other crucial issue that you need to think about whilst buying the backup camera. A few cars are somewhat huge and one camera won't be able to give a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you'll be able to view the entire back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they supply a whole rear view.