Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
RED WOLF 3rd Brake Light Reversing Parking Backup Camera Kit with 7” TFT LCD Monitor For 2007-2018 Mercedes Benz Sprinter/Dodge Sprinter/VW Crafter Vans
- Easy installation. Brake light camera comes with 30ft extension cable, directly connect the camera with rear view Monitor, no holes be drilled
- 6 pcs IR sensor is set up by LED, in order to enhance sensitivity to check barrier when parking car at night
- NTSC / PAL System is compatible in our remote control monitor which allow you to choose the best image on monitor (Image can be changed left and right to meet your parking need）
- Guide line is removable on this third brake light camera, you can keep it or remove it away
- Waterproof lens has been sealed well on camera. The camera is shockproof mount secure on the top of truck also anti-interference and resistance to high/low temperature
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- ★No flickers and interference - With digital wireless transmission ,it delivers a stable image without any interference from other signal such as Bluetooth. Equipped with great sensor, the camera provides vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your vehicle directly. We suggesst using this kit on vehicle under 36ft for reversing use or under 30ft for continuous use.
- ★Very easy to install - There is no need to run wires from the monitor to the camera because of the wireless signals transmission. The monitor base can be disassembled, it can be installed directly on the flat panel, or installed on the windshield.You can choose any method to install it. Also, the monitor with 2 way video Input CH1/CH2--It means this kit supports adding 2nd same license plate camera or rv camera. If you need it, just contact us to get it.
- ★No color difference -The color shows the same as what you see outside, offering a clear HD 1080P image with a good balance of contrast, color saturation.The TFT Monitor offers improved image quality with better contrast and color performance than normal LCD.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet can be provided according your need.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
Last update on 2021-01-27 at 14:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-27 at 01:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A car backup digital camera is an accessory that may be mounted on vehicles. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver whilst backing up since it displays all that is taking place at the rear side of the car. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the way to backup his or her automobile safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, however the procedure may also be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. Here are a few crucial points that will help you choose the best backup camera to install on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a very important consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution might be decided via the ease of installation you need. A wireless digicam is such a lot quicker to install. Also, putting in the wireless digital camera is somewhat easy and you'll do it on your own in contrast to whilst installing the wired one that needs to be performed through a technician to make sure that all the inside wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You surely want to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Because the screens are designed in different sizes, select one for you to give you sufficient view whilst reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digicam should be able to reverse the picture of the videos and provides a transparent view of the screen as if you are looking with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures must be clear such that you'll see all the objects which can be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is some other essential issue that you wish to have to consider whilst buying the backup camera. A few cars are rather massive and one digicam won't be able to give a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you'll be able to view all the back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a complete rear view.