Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
RED WOLF Car Third High 3RD Brake Light Reverse Backup Camera for Mercedes-Benz Sprinter/Dodge Sprinter/VW Crafter Vans 2007-2018 Standard RCA Connector Car Rear View Roof Top Mount
- ✔ Backup Parking vehicle camera design for Mercedes-Benz/ Dodge Sprinter / VW Crafter/Freightliner vans 2007-2018.
- ✔ Replaces brake light cover – Backup camera not include third brake light, work together with your original brake light
- ✔ Build in IR sensor. Camera with ir sensor will more sensitive at night that will see more clear image on your display
- ✔ Universal standard plug – It has Yellow RCA connectors easy to connect aftermarket mirrors/video receiver
- ✔ Wide viewing angle – 150° viewing angle to to help you drive safety. Waterproof & night vision – IP 67 standard rating with 9 infra-red night vision
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- 【Back Up Camera with Stable & Vivid Image】With digital wireless signal, CS-2 license plate car backup camera delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the rear camera provides vivid footage, which restores what you see behind your vehicles directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking Camera】The reverse camera comes with 110 golden angles to avoid image distortion.CS-2 wireless backup camera for trucks is the best choice for reversing/monitoring. Together with the adjustable parking lines that fit different heights camera installation place makes CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Back up Camera Systems for Car】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- ★ Super Stable Signal –High speed without interference, make it more convenient and safe to drive.V25 bluetooth backup camera for truck is over 600ft in open area ,and under 36ft on vehicle with reverse use or under 33ft on vehicle with continuous use, no-interruption signal.We provide best customer service and 3 year warranty tech support with replacement, 24 hours after-sales service and Professional technician team is available. If there's any issue, just contact us.
- ★Easy Installation- The transmitter is build into wireless backup camera for trucks, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. You only need to operate two steps to quickly install:①Power the monitor by the included cigarette lighter or Fuse box, ACC, Radio, Ignition switch. ②Connect the rear camera to continuous power source like Tail light/Running light/license plate light for monitoring, or connect to backup light for reversing only.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With wireless backup camera for car, you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the back up camera,it will be safer.
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is an accessory that is fastened on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up since it shows all that is happening on the rear facet of the vehicle. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the best way to backup his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, but the procedure will also be slightly overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are some very important guides that can assist you select the right backup camera to install in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is an essential question that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The answer will probably be determined through the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to install. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is relatively simple and you'll do it on your own in contrast to whilst putting in the hardwired one that needs to be carried out by means of a technician to ensure that the entire inside wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You surely need to have a clear view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. For the reason that screens are designed in different sizes, select one with the intention to give you sufficient view when reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear side of the vehicle. Therefore, the camera should be capable of reverse the images of the video and give a transparent view of the monitor as if you are looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the images must be clear such that you can see all the items which can be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another crucial factor that you need to think about whilst buying the backup digital camera. Some automobiles are rather large and one camera won't have the ability to supply a full view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you are able to see all of the rear view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide a whole back view.