Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
RED WOLF Car Third High 3RD Brake Light Reverse Backup Camera for Mercedes-Benz Sprinter/Dodge Sprinter/VW Crafter Vans 2007-2018 Standard RCA Connector Car Rear View Roof Top Mount
- ✔ Backup Parking vehicle camera design for Mercedes-Benz/ Dodge Sprinter / VW Crafter/Freightliner vans 2007-2018.
- ✔ Replaces brake light cover – Backup camera not include third brake light, work together with your original brake light
- ✔ Build in IR sensor. Camera with ir sensor will more sensitive at night that will see more clear image on your display
- ✔ Universal standard plug – It has Yellow RCA connectors easy to connect aftermarket mirrors/video receiver
- ✔ Wide viewing angle – 150° viewing angle to to help you drive safety. Waterproof & night vision – IP 67 standard rating with 9 infra-red night vision
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
Last update on 2020-09-21 at 11:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-21 at 22:12 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information
A car backup digital camera is a device that may be fastened on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver when backing up because it shows all that is taking place at the rear side of the vehicle. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the way to backup his or her car safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the process will also be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are a few crucial points to help you choose the most ideal backup camera to install on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a very important consideration that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution will be decided through the ease of installation you need. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is quite simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself unlike when putting in the hardwired one which has to be performed by means of a technician to make sure that all of the interior wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You surely need to have a transparent view of the back space without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. Because the screens are designed in several sizes, choose one a good way to come up with enough view while reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Therefore, the digital camera will have to be capable to reverse the display of the videos and provides a transparent view of the screen as if you're looking with your eyes. Also, the images will have to be clear such that you can see all the objects which can be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another very important issue that you need to decide upon when buying the backup camera. A few vehicles are somewhat huge and one digital camera won't be able to give a full view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you are able to see the entire back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they supply an entire rear view.