Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
RED WOLF for Toyota Camry Highlander 2013-2015, Subaru BRZ 2013-2015 Factory Backup Camera Retain/Add-on Interface Wire Harness to Aftermarket Radio Stereo Install
- For 2012-2013 4-Runner (no factory amp), 2013-2014 Avalon, 2012-2013 Camry, 2013 Highlander, 2012-2015 Prius, 2012-2015 Prius PHV, 2012-2014 Prius V, 2013-2015 Rav-4, 2013 Sequoia, 2012-2013 Tacoma (with Nav), 2013-2014 Venza
- For Scion: 2013-2015 FRS, 2014-2015 iQ, 2014-2015 tC, 2014-2015 xB, 2014 xD. Subaru BRZ 2013-2015
- Use this harness to retain the factory reverse camera when adding an aftermarket radio.
- T harness must use with aftermarket radio that has a backup camera input feature only- Vehicle must be equipped with a 6.1″ inch touch video screen and have 16-pin connector like advertising picture.
- It do not comes with 12 to 6 voltage step down adaptor . So if your factory backup camera is not capable of being powered by 12 volts but 6 volts, you should have to find 12 to 6 voltage converter at your side.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 13:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 00:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A car backup digicam is a tool that may be mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up because it shows all that is taking place on the rear aspect of the vehicle. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine how to reverse his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the procedure can also be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are some essential guides that can assist you choose the right backup digicam to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a very important consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution might be determined by way of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is such a lot quicker to install. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is somewhat easy and you'll be able to do it on your own not like whilst installing the hardwired one which needs to be carried out by way of a technician to be sure that all of the interior wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You certainly want to have a transparent view of the back space with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. Because the screens are designed in different sizes, choose one so we can give you sufficient view while reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear facet of the car. Due to this fact, the digicam will have to be capable to reverse the picture of the video and provides a clear view of the display as if you're taking a look together with your eyes. Also, the photographs should be clear such that you'll see all the objects which can be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is every other very important factor that you want to decide upon while purchasing the backup digital camera. Some cars are fairly massive and one camera may not be capable to give a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you are able to see all of the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a whole rear view.