Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
RED WOLF for Toyota Camry Highlander 2013-2015, Subaru BRZ 2013-2015 Factory Backup Camera Retain/Add-on Interface Wire Harness to Aftermarket Radio Stereo Install
- For 2012-2013 4-Runner (no factory amp), 2013-2014 Avalon, 2012-2013 Camry, 2013 Highlander, 2012-2015 Prius, 2012-2015 Prius PHV, 2012-2014 Prius V, 2013-2015 Rav-4, 2013 Sequoia, 2012-2013 Tacoma (with Nav), 2013-2014 Venza
- For Scion: 2013-2015 FRS, 2014-2015 iQ, 2014-2015 tC, 2014-2015 xB, 2014 xD. Subaru BRZ 2013-2015
- Use this harness to retain the factory reverse camera when adding an aftermarket radio.
- T harness must use with aftermarket radio that has a backup camera input feature only- Vehicle must be equipped with a 6.1″ inch touch video screen and have 16-pin connector like advertising picture.
- It do not comes with 12 to 6 voltage step down adaptor . So if your factory backup camera is not capable of being powered by 12 volts but 6 volts, you should have to find 12 to 6 voltage converter at your side.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Excellent license plate wired backup camera,designed for Car,Pickup Truck,SUV,Minivan and Sedans.Work well on old cars,new cars or used cars.
- ►Universal rear view camera,Suit for 12-24V DC Power.26ft RCA video cable.It will work well if your radio,monitor,DVD player or screen has the RCA connector.
- ►Crystal Clear Image Nice Night Vision: Pretty Clear Video,6 Glass Lens,100% True Color Reproduction,100% Updated Chip. Vivid Picture Helps Us to Drive or Reverse with a pleasant Mood.8 LED lights do a great job to get a nice colorful image in the dark.Excellent parking camera for safe reversing and driving.
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ✔【Upgrade Bluetooth 5.2 & External Mic】: State of The Art Voice Control, Picks up your voice more clearly. Enhanced Listening Experience, lets you play and control music apps and make calls hands-free. Easily change up your music with your existing Steering Wheel Controls or the Touchscreen.
- ✔【HD Touchscreen & Big Logo Design】: Simple and elegant 7 inch high definition capacitive touch screen do the best job of bringing your smartphone into the car. More sensitive and accurate, support 1080P video playback.Easy to see the display and controls, finding and use the controls alomost without looking.
- ✔【Compatible with Apple CarPlay & Android Auto】: The Apple CarPlay and Android Auto apps access map/GPS navigation, phone contacts, email, notification, music and more while you stay focused on the road. The navigation screen is much larger than your phone and most portable navigators. And you get the added luxury of touchscreen controls for your stereo.
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup digicam is a device that is mounted on vehicles. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver when backing up because it displays all that may be happening at the rear side of the auto. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the right way to backup his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, however the procedure can also be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are a few very important guides to help you select the best backup digicam to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a crucial question that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer might be decided by means of the convenience you need. A wireless camera is such a lot easier to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is rather easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself in contrast to while installing the wired one which needs to be carried out through a technician to ensure that the entire inner wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt wish to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. Because the monitors are designed in several sizes, choose one so as to give you enough view when reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digicam must have the ability to reverse the display of the videos and provides a clear view of the screen as if you're taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the images should be clear such that you can see all the hazards which can be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other very important issue that you want to consider while purchasing the backup camera. Some vehicles are moderately huge and one camera may not be able to supply a full view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you are able to cover all of the rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide an entire rear view.