Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
RED WOLF Spare Tire Rear View Backup Camera for Jeep Wrangler 2007-2018 Truck Reverse View Camera with Radio AV Plug Waterproof
- Spare tire camera is fit Jeep Wrangler 2007 to 2018, like Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, JKU Rubicon. Noted:If your jeep upgrading from no camera to reverse camera and head unit have no way to show any reversing. It's means the factory screen will require programming, you should go to Jeep dealership for programming or purchasing a third party programmer.
- A good solution for jeep reverse parking. The sturdy bracket is made to install at the 12 o'clock position however, maybe some jeep factory doesn't have an opening at that position. So you had to go with a different option or install at other o'clock direction.
- Installation was pretty straightforward. Good quality power and ground wires. NOTED: Power running must be 12V. For your safe do not use ignition power to the camera or may cause resistors in the plug to get hot and possibly melt.
- Heavy duty camera lens. 170° wide angle camera HD lens CCD sensor to provide you a good vision at daytime and night. Support NTSC/PAL TV system. Waterproof IP67, lens has been sealed well to withstand the sand of dunes, mud from the bogs, or the flying debris of the trails.
- Removable guideline. Select remove guideline or keep it in the help of instruction. Comes with standard RCA male and female plug, Terminates with radio plug to connect your head unit.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- ►【Upgrade to a split screen】5 Inch monitor can be swtich a split screen or full screen.You can add 2nd licence plate camera or originary camera for the system. 1080p high definition resolution that offers clear picture quality even at night.
- ►【Multi Function】 Wireless backup camera system comes with functions including on/off guide lines,flip images mirrored/facing/horizontal flip/vertical flip.
- ►【Waterproof HD Camera】Licence plate camera is IP69 Waterproof. 150 degree wide viewing angle provides you larger visible area for safety even at night. Also upgraded camera can be hidden the licence plate and will not block any information.
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 7" Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
Last update on 2021-01-17 at 13:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a device that may be fastened on cars. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up because it displays all that may be taking place at the rear aspect of the auto. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the way to backup his or her car safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, however the process may also be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are a few very important points to help you choose the right backup digicam to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a very important consideration that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The solution might be determined through the convenience you wish to have. A wireless camera is so much faster to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is fairly simple and you'll do it on your own not like whilst putting in the hardwired one which needs to be carried out by a technician to make sure that the entire interior wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You certainly wish to have a clear view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. Since the screens are designed in several sizes, choose one that allows you to provide you with sufficient view whilst reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to give you a clear view of the rear facet of the automobile. Therefore, the camera will have to have the ability to reverse the images of the video and give a transparent view of the screen as if you are having a look along with your eyes. Also, the pictures must be clear such that you can see all the objects that are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is any other very important issue that you wish to have to consider when buying the backup digicam. Some vehicles are reasonably massive and one camera would possibly not be able to give a complete view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you are able to see the entire rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they supply an entire rear view.