Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
RED WOLF Spare Tire Rear View Backup Camera for Jeep Wrangler 2007-2018 Truck Reverse View Camera with Radio AV Plug Waterproof
- Spare tire camera is fit Jeep Wrangler 2007 to 2018, like Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, JKU Rubicon. Noted:If your jeep upgrading from no camera to reverse camera and head unit have no way to show any reversing. It's means the factory screen will require programming, you should go to Jeep dealership for programming or purchasing a third party programmer.
- A good solution for jeep reverse parking. The sturdy bracket is made to install at the 12 o'clock position however, maybe some jeep factory doesn't have an opening at that position. So you had to go with a different option or install at other o'clock direction.
- Installation was pretty straightforward. Good quality power and ground wires. NOTED: Power running must be 12V. For your safe do not use ignition power to the camera or may cause resistors in the plug to get hot and possibly melt.
- Heavy duty camera lens. 170° wide angle camera HD lens CCD sensor to provide you a good vision at daytime and night. Support NTSC/PAL TV system. Waterproof IP67, lens has been sealed well to withstand the sand of dunes, mud from the bogs, or the flying debris of the trails.
- Removable guideline. Select remove guideline or keep it in the help of instruction. Comes with standard RCA male and female plug, Terminates with radio plug to connect your head unit.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
Last update on 2020-10-23 at 12:03 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-10-23 at 23:20 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a device that may be fastened on vehicles. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver while backing up because it displays all that is taking place at the rear aspect of the auto. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the way to move his or her car safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, but the procedure may also be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are some essential considerations to help you choose the most ideal backup digicam to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is an essential consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The solution shall be determined through the convenience you want. A wireless camera is so much easier to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is relatively simple and you'll do it by yourself in contrast to while installing the hardwired one that has to be performed by a technician to make sure that the entire inside wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt wish to have a clear view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the display. Since the monitors are designed in numerous sizes, select one on the way to come up with enough view while reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to give you a clear view of the rear side of the car. Therefore, the camera must be capable to reverse the picture of the video and give a transparent view of the monitor as in case you are looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures should be clear such that you can see all the items that are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is some other essential issue that you wish to have to consider when purchasing the backup digicam. Some vehicles are fairly large and one digicam would possibly not be able to provide a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you'll be able to cover all of the rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they provide an entire back view.