Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
RED WOLF Tailgate Handle with Rear View Backup Camera for 2004-2014 Ford F-150 F150 / 2008-2016 F-250 F-350 Replacement Reverse Parking Camera Removable Guideline Pickup Trucks Clear View
- Application – Replace original tailgate handle for Ford F150 (2005-2014), F250(2008-2016), F350(2008-2016), F450(2008-2016), F550(2008-2016)Trucks and fits like OEM
- Easy to Install. Universal RCA connector to connect with your aftermarket mirror/video monitor receiver. Excellent material for tailgate handle
- Guideline with “ON/OFF” switch. Removable guideline completely depend on your decision, keep the parking line or remove it
- Nice vision. HD wide angle camera with 0.1Lux sensitivity to enhanced night time visibility. High quality camera lens, good black handle paint, warranty is guaranteed
- Instruction has been include in package. The extension cable is 26ft which is convenience to hook up from rear tailgate to front display
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet can be provided according your need.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
Last update on 2021-01-19 at 13:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-20 at 00:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup camera is an accessory that is fastened on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver while backing up because it shows all that may be happening at the rear aspect of the auto. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine how to move his or her vehicle safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, but the procedure can also be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are a few essential points that will help you select the most ideal backup digicam to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a very important consideration that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer will be determined by the ease of installation you need. A wireless camera is so much easier to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is reasonably simple and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike whilst installing the wired one that has to be carried out by a technician to make certain that all of the inner wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly need to have a transparent view of the back space without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. Because the displays are designed in several sizes, choose one so that it will provide you with enough view when reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Subsequently, the digicam will have to have the ability to reverse the picture of the video and give a clear view of the reveal as if you're looking together with your eyes. Also, the images should be clear such that you'll see all the objects which are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another crucial issue that you need to consider while purchasing the backup digicam. A few cars are reasonably massive and one digicam may not be capable to provide a full view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you'll be able to see all the rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide an entire back view.