Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
RED WOLF Third 3rd Brake Light Rear View Backup Camera For Chevrolet Express/GMC Savana 2500 3500 2003-2019 Van Waterproof
- Applicability – Brake Light backup camera fit to Chevy Express / GMC 2500 3500 2003-2019, 2019 Chevy express 2500. Clear reverse image show.
- Waterproof & Night vision. IP67 camera housing, can use in raining day. Brake light camera comes with 6 IR to enhance the Sensitivity for night drive/parking
- Rear view camera wire Harness ends in standard RCA connector- Work with Any display / radio with a RCA input only
- Parking grid lines On/Off optional. Guideline is removable by take out the black converter cap
- Easy to install. NO holes drilled – Replace the original brake light in your Van with this camera. 26ft extension cable to meet the need of install. Instruction is in package for help you install
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet can be provided according your need.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
Last update on 2021-01-20 at 14:01 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-21 at 00:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a tool that is mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up because it displays all that is happening at the rear facet of the vehicle. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the best way to move his or her car easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, but the process can also be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are some very important points that will help you choose the right backup digicam to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a very important consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The solution will be made up by means of the ease of installation you need. A wireless digicam is such a lot faster to install. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is rather simple and you can do it on your own unlike while putting in the wired one that needs to be performed via a technician to ensure that all of the interior wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt want to have a transparent view of the rear space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. Since the displays are designed in different sizes, choose one for you to give you sufficient view when reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear facet of the car. Subsequently, the camera should be able to reverse the display of the videos and provides a transparent view of the display as if you are having a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures should be clear such that you can see all the objects which might be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is some other very important issue that you wish to have to think about while purchasing the backup digital camera. A few automobiles are rather large and one digital camera won't have the ability to give a complete view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you'll be able to see all the back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a whole back view.