Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Retain OEM Factory Backup Reverse Camera to New Aftermarket Car Stereo Display/Navigation Radio Wire Harness w/ 6 Volt Converter for Some Toyota and Scion – Compatible Vehicles Listed Below
- Factory Camera Retention Harness with 6 Volt Power Adapter Combo. Use this harness to retain the factory reverse camera when adding an aftermarket radio.
- Retains the factory back-up camera to an aftermarket radio. Use with aftermarket radio that has a backup camera input feature only- usually radio with video screen. 12 volt to 6 volt converter adapter included.
- Compatibility Notes: New aftermarket radio must have backup camera input capability. Might work with more vehicles- if the connector looks like the one in the picture then this should work or email us your year and model for us to double check.
- Works with the following vehicles: Scion: FR-S 2016, iM 2016, tC 2016; Toyota: 4-Runner 2014-2019, 86 (early build, before 12-17) 2018, 86 2017, Avalon (w/o nav) 2015-2018, Camry 2015-2016, Camry (late build, 12/14 onward) 2014-2014, Corolla 2014-2019, Corolla iM 2017-2018, Highlander 2014-2019, Prius (One, Two, Three, Three Touring) 2018, Prius 2016-2019, Prius C 2015-2019, Prius Prime (Plus) 2017-2018, Prius V 2015-2017, RAV4 2015-2018,
- RAV4 (after build date Nov. 2013) 2014, Sequoia 2014-2019, Sienna 2015-2017, Tacoma 2014-2019, Tundra 2014-2019, Venza 2015, Yaris 2018-2019
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
Last update on 2021-03-07 at 13:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-07 at 00:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup digital camera is a tool that is fixed on automobiles. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver whilst backing up because it displays all that may be taking place at the rear facet of the vehicle. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine how to reverse his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, however the procedure will also be somewhat overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are some essential points to help you select the most ideal backup camera to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a crucial consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The answer will likely be made up through the ease of installation you want. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to put in. Also, installing the wireless digicam is reasonably easy and you can do it on your own unlike whilst installing the hardwired one that needs to be performed by way of a technician to ensure that the entire interior wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You for sure need to have a clear view of the rear space without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the screen. Since the displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one so they can come up with enough view when reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Subsequently, the digital camera will have to have the ability to reverse the picture of the videos and provides a transparent view of the screen as in case you are taking a look together with your eyes. Also, the photographs must be clear such that you'll see all the objects which might be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other essential factor that you want to consider when purchasing the backup camera. A few cars are somewhat large and one camera won't be capable of give a full view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you'll be able to cover all of the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they supply a whole back view.