Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Reverse Backup Camera,170 Degree Wide View Angle 2-in-1 Universal Car Front/Side/Rear View Camera,2 Installation Options,Removable Guildlines,Mirror Non-Mirror Image,12V only
- This universal camera is perfect for mounting on your car. It’s got a wide angle,connect to a monitor in your car,and you’ll be able see everything behind you or in front of you on the screen
- Easy to install: 2 Installation options,you could choose bracket mounting or flush mounting as per your case
- Rear/Front Switchable: Optional Customized Distance Scale Lines & Mirror/Normal Image Switchable – You Can Use it as Rear View Backup Camera or Front/Side Camera Note: By default this is a reverse camera (mirror image) with distance scale line
- 170 Degree Wide View Angle to help you see blind area where your eyes can't reach.Work with your head units or aftermarket LCD/TFT displays with standard RCA input only,Suitable for variety of vehicles: car, mini-truck, mini-van etc,12V working Voltage ONLY,Support NTSC only
- Reliable and friendly customer service,1 Year Warranty,Ready to respond within a 24 hour time frame,30-Day Money Back Guarantee
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【Stable Signal】Upgraded FHD 1080P Digital Wireless Backup Camera. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on up to 56ft vehicles. ★ Warm Hint ★ : We have two version Bracket Adapter and Power Pigtail Outlet Wire for Furrion Pre-Wired. B089R9C4ZJ and B08CK5RCQC.
- ►【4CH 1080P Monitor】Capacitive touch button sensor more durable and smoothly as well as extend the service life. It can take up to four cameras.B07QRQBNNN camera is compatiable with it. Also you can use the side view bracket B089R9M9XJ as side view camera
- ►【Super large HD 1080P 7” monitor】The image is super clear and any distortion is reduced to a minimum. Thus, you will get to enjoy a flawless parking and driving experience. The image could be fliped between mirror(rear view) and facing(front view),Backup lines optional to turns on/off. Built in record function and loop recording, continuous record when memory card is full and auto erase old files.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-01-26 at 14:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-27 at 01:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A car backup camera is an accessory that is mounted on automobiles. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver while reversing since it displays all that may be happening at the rear facet of the vehicle. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve how to reverse his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, but the process will also be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are some very important considerations to help you choose the right backup camera to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is an essential consideration that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The answer will probably be determined through the convenience you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to put in. Also, installing the wireless digicam is relatively easy and you can do it by yourself unlike while installing the hardwired one that has to be carried out by a technician to ensure that the entire inside wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt wish to have a transparent view of the rear area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Since the displays are designed in several sizes, select one so they can give you sufficient view when reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear facet of the car. Subsequently, the digital camera will have to be able to reverse the picture of the video and give a clear view of the monitor as if you are having a look along with your eyes. Also, the images should be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is another essential factor that you need to consider while buying the backup camera. Some automobiles are rather huge and one camera would possibly not be capable of supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you are able to view the entire back view, buying cameras is the best option as they provide an entire rear view.