Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Reverse Camera,Front,Side View Camera,RAAYOO L001 Universal HD Color CMOS Wired Car Vehicle Automotive Rear View Backup Camera with Rotatable Lens Mirror/Non-Mirror Image Removable Guild line 12V
- With this camera, you can see clearly large viewing field and can eliminate blind spots where your eyes cannot reach, which is really helpful for driving
- Camera lens could be rotated 360 degree by your hand, very convenient to adjust the angle you enjoy
- Multi-function, this camera can be used as a reverse camera, or side view or a front view camera. More details, please see the 5th picture on the left
- Easy to install, strong double side adhesive tap could be sticked on any place you like,no drilling required
- Reliable and friendly customer service,ready to respond within a 24 hour time frame. 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.1 Year replacement warranty. Lifetime support guarantee
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet can be provided according your need.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
Last update on 2021-01-20 at 14:01 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-21 at 00:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a tool that may be fixed on automobiles. The aim of the camera is to help the driver when backing up because it shows all that is taking place at the rear side of the auto. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the best way to move his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, however the process can be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are a few essential guides that can assist you select the best backup digital camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a crucial consideration that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer will be made up by means of the convenience you need. A wireless digital camera is such a lot faster to install. Also, installing the wireless digicam is relatively simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself not like while putting in the wired one which needs to be performed through a technician to be sure that all of the inside wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt need to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. For the reason that displays are designed in different sizes, select one so as to provide you with enough view whilst reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear aspect of the car. Subsequently, the digicam must be capable of reverse the picture of the video and give a clear view of the monitor as in case you are taking a look with your eyes. Also, the pictures will have to be clear such that you can see all the hazards which are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another very important issue that you need to think about whilst buying the backup camera. A few vehicles are quite large and one digicam would possibly not be able to provide a full view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you'll be able to cover all the rear view, buying cameras is the best option as they provide a whole rear view.