Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Reversing Camera Rear View Backup Camera Waterproof Night Vision for Chevy Spark Epica/Lova/Aveo/Captiva/Cruze/Matis/HHR/Lacetti
- ✔Super HD Pro Rear Camera Backup Parking Camera for Chevy Spark Epica/Lova/Aveo/Captiva/Cruze/Matis/HHR/Lacetti
- ✔CCD GLASS LENS: Our camera built with CCD camera sensor with GLASS lens that provides full HD 1080p high quality clear- low noise image. Due to its high light sensitivity it gives you a great video image at night time as well. Supports NTSC system. Don’t buy a cheap camera. Most other cameras on the market use COMS sensor with Plastic lens that scratches easily and has much lower light sensitivity and pixels that are more susceptible to noise, a specially at night time.
- ✔MADE OF HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS: Our camera is IP68 Waterproof, Dust-proof, Shock Resistant, Weatherproof (-37 C/-35F – +80C/176F), 18mm SHARP lens, 8-Layer CCD Sensor, 170 Wide Angle View, HD 1080×730, 1000 TV lines Night Vision, made of high quality durable materials.
- ✔This Backup camera match to all monitors with RCA connector and DVD navigator. An upgraded 12V voltage range ensures a stable data transmission and eliminates screen flashing & blank screen problems .If you would like to install an aftermarket camera we suggest buying an interface or an adapter, which also allow you to connect additional video sources to your car OEM monitor.
- ✔Simple to Install (see steps below) – No drilling, only DIY skills to fit . Just Route the cable from tailgate or license plate to front dash, connect to display with universal RCA connector, you may need additional adapter (not included) if to connect factory radio .
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- ★No flickers and interference - With digital wireless transmission ,it delivers a stable image without any interference from other signal such as Bluetooth. Equipped with great sensor, the camera provides vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your vehicle directly. We suggesst using this kit on vehicle under 36ft for reversing use or under 30ft for continuous use.
- ★Very easy to install - There is no need to run wires from the monitor to the camera because of the wireless signals transmission. The monitor base can be disassembled, it can be installed directly on the flat panel, or installed on the windshield.You can choose any method to install it. Also, the monitor with 2 way video Input CH1/CH2--It means this kit supports adding 2nd same license plate camera or rv camera. If you need it, just contact us to get it.
- ★No color difference -The color shows the same as what you see outside, offering a clear HD 1080P image with a good balance of contrast, color saturation.The TFT Monitor offers improved image quality with better contrast and color performance than normal LCD.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet can be provided according your need.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
Last update on 2021-01-27 at 14:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-27 at 01:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a device that is fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver whilst backing up since it shows all that is taking place at the rear side of the car. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the best way to reverse his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, but the process may also be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are some very important guides that can assist you choose the most ideal backup camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a crucial question that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The answer will probably be decided by the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is such a lot faster to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is reasonably simple and you'll do it on your own unlike whilst putting in the hardwired one that needs to be carried out through a technician to make certain that all the inner wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt want to have a clear view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. For the reason that monitors are designed in numerous sizes, select one so we can give you sufficient view whilst reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear aspect of the car. Subsequently, the digicam should be capable of reverse the picture of the video and provides a clear view of the display as in case you are looking with your eyes. Also, the photographs should be clear such that you can see all the hazards which might be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another crucial factor that you want to consider when buying the backup digital camera. Some automobiles are slightly massive and one camera may not be capable to supply a full view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you are able to cover all the back view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a complete back view.