Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
REXING M2 Smart BSD ADAS Dual Mirror Dash CAM 12” IPS Touch Screen, 1080p (Front+Rear),GPS,Stream Media, Parking Monitor, Night Vision,Blind SPOT Detection, Backup Camera for CAR, Pick UP Truck, Taxi
- FHD DUAL CHANNEL RECORDING – Captures dual 1080p video with recording from two separate perspectives at the same time by connecting the FULL HD REAR camera to the FRONT camera.
- BLIND SPOT DETECTION & ADVANCED DRIVER ASSIST SYSTEM (ADAS) & GPS- Our camera helps you monitor your car blindspots (BSD) using advanced radar sensors that can also help you change lanes by alerting you when it is safe, via Lane Change Assist features. M2 also has built in GPS Logger allowing you to mark time, date, location, and speed information to your recordings.
- 12” IPS TOUCH SCREEN / AUTO BACKUP CAMERA / STREAM MEDIA -Stream footage on a 12″ wider live stream rear view mirror, which displaying more traffic information in real time and at wider angle. With its IPS touchscreen, simply operate commands by finger. Easily view outside the rear of your vehicle at all times, this dual-channel cam makes for no blind spots while driving or backing up. Back up cams are an essential tool for protecting & operating your car, truck or taxi.
- G-SENSOR, LOOP RECORDING & PARKING MONITOR: Video can be recorded in 1,2 or 3 minute intervals. When the storage limit is reached on the memory card , our loop recording automatically overwrites the unlocked oldest recordings. Gravity sensor detects impact while driving and locks the video for disputes. With the parking monitor feature enabled, the dash camera will automatically turn on and record a 20-second video when the car camera detects vibration for 24/7, even if the car is parked.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION – Simple & easy to mount on rear view mirror which makes for an overall straightforward installation process. Need help? Email or call our personal LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT. We stand behind our products with a***18 Month Warranty ***
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- BACKUP CAR CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction and video output of 10V PP 75 Ohm It has a low lux performance and a wide viewing angle at 170° Has color image reproduction and auto white balance
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This backup camera monitor comes with a 43 inches LCD mirror monitor screen display and NTSC/PAL video system Has a built into rearview mirror assembly with universal sized clips Also has the ability to connect to 2 video sources
- BUILT INTO MIRROR PANEL: This backup camera monitor can be easily setup and replace existing rear view mirror On the other hand, the car rear view camera, can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With smart screen split function, you can observe dual lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With built-in high-quality chip, WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. 6 layer glass lens enhances night vision in dark environment. License plate and other small wordings are clearly displayed.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Reversing Aid System; ③Parking Monitoring; ④GPS Function; ⑤G-Sensor; ⑥Collision boot recording; ⑦Loop Recording; ⑧Lane Departure Warning System; ⑨Video time Lapse;⑩Adjustable Display View Angle, etc 📢You can con-tact us to get the GVPlayer download link.
- 【12 inch Larger IPS FULL SCREEN】- Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, PORMIDO 12"Square rear view mirror provides you a Ultra wide view of what's behind, minimizing the blind sports for safe driving/reversing. With smart screen split function, you can observe dual lens display simultaneously.
- 【Dual SONY SENSOR Lens for Higher Resolution】- Adopted Sony Sensor and WDR technology, you can get sharper DVR images from both front and rear dashcams in higher resolution at 1296P, especially brings you a starlight night vision-low light from other car's headlights.
- 【Unique Shaped Back Camera with Longer Extension Cable】- The packaged 33ft rear camera connecting cable fits various sizes of cars, such as SUV, Pickups, Camper, Vans, Sedans and Minivans, the smaller reverse camera can hide better on your car tail.
- Car Multimedia: Single din 7 inch HD digital motorized retratable touchscreen car stereo, instant response, FM radio receiver, auxiliary input interface can add mp3, mobile phone and music players. A free 8IRR rear view camera and a 8G TF Card with free map are included. No CD/DVD Player please know.
- Bluetooth & GPS Navigation: This car stereo supports bluetooth audio hands-free Calling, bluetooth music play, phone book download, make calls and be hands-free with no distractions, more safer when driving car. Built-in GPS receiver, supports GPS Navigation with Externa the GPS antenna.
- Android & iPhone Mirror Link: Only supports through phone's original USB line to synchronized your moblie phone to the car stereo unit screen. Android phone(android version 4.0-7.0) can realize two-way control. Iphone(iPhone 5 - iPhone 7 plus version) can realize one-way control.
- It makes simple for a GPS Tablet with 2.5mm Aux Av-in port to connect to a RCA Backup Camera
- AV-IN 2.5mm male to RCA male, 6 meters/ 20 Feet extension video cable
- Easy convert RCA to AV-IN, plug and play, no need more adapter or converter
Last update on 2021-07-23 at 15:17 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-07-23 at 06:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A car backup digicam is an accessory that is fastened on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver while backing up because it displays all that may be happening on the rear side of the vehicle. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve how to backup his or her car safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, however the process will also be relatively overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are some crucial points to help you choose the right backup digicam to install on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a very important consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The solution will probably be made up through the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to put in. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is reasonably easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself unlike while putting in the hardwired one that has to be carried out via a technician to make certain that all the inside wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You certainly need to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. Since the monitors are designed in several sizes, choose one so that you can come up with sufficient view while reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Therefore, the digicam should be able to reverse the picture of the video and give a transparent view of the display as if you are having a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which might be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is some other very important factor that you want to consider whilst purchasing the backup camera. Some cars are fairly huge and one camera may not be able to provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you are able to cover all of the back view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a whole rear view.