Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Indoor or outdoor installation of Camera up to 14 Feet above ground level
- Camera setup and help setting up motion detection and alerts
- WiFi assessment and recommendation to optimize video performance
- Note: This installation does not include running new electrical wires. Outdoor placement locations without an available outlet or wired connection will need to rely on the battery backup option
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Includes VSS harness adaptor to connect camera to your 2007-2011 factory navigation (nav programming required). Kit comes with premium high definition Super CMOS camera - (Camera Source exclusive), mounted in OEM FACTORY GM bezel.
- 25' PRELOOMED wiring harness - allows for quick tailgate disconnect with a single connection by the spare tire area. All other electrical connections can be made inside the cab for maximum durability and corrosion avoidance!
- OEM inspired parking guidelines - selectable at the harness
- Backup Parking vehicle Camera Suitable for Honda CRV Accord CITY FIT Odyssey Acura Civic 2007-2012
- 170 degree visible range works great with the blind spot
- Package includes:1 x CCD Car Camera,1x user manual,1 x 6M video cable,1 X power supply cable
- BACK UP CAMERA WITH MOVABLE GUIDE LINE---Applying new chip, our back up camera can show trajectory guide line without extra device, its guide line automatically changes according to the car’s moving direction.
- IP68 RATED WATERPROOF REVERSE CAMERA---When manufacturing the reversing camera, we have tried our best to upgrade the waterproof grade. We have fulfilled the whole camera body with waterproof silicon rubber, we tested every single camera under water for 24 hours, it will work properly under extreme conditions.
- MINI SHOCKPROOF REARVIEW CAMERA---Very small size rearview camera, it is almost hidden after installation, with shining metal shell body, shockproof, long service life. It should be installed in hanging mounted method as the picture shows.
- Fuse Gradient Brown Polarized Lenses. Dark Brown at the top and fade lighter towards the bottom. A popular choice for high-end or fashion frames. Neutral brown view. Brown tint offers increased color contrast. Cuts through blinding glare. Enhanced depth perception. Fuse Force extra dense scratch resistant hardcoating
- Completely block harmful UV rays, providing 100% UV protection
- Fuse Force scratch resistant hard coating
- Genuine Oem: Yes, Category 2: Instruments & Gauges, Item Name: Camera, Category 1: Electrical
- Brand: Honda, Fitment Type: Direct Replacement, Part Ref# On Diagram: ONLY PART REFERENCE #1 ON THE DIAGRAM IS, Placement On Vehicle: Rear
- Manufacturer Part Number: 39530T2AA21, Category 3: Parking Aid, Quantity Needed: 1
Last update on 2021-03-05 at 22:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-06 at 00:34 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A car backup digicam is an accessory that is fastened on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up because it displays all that may be happening at the rear facet of the vehicle. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the best way to move his or her vehicle safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, however the procedure can also be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are some essential guides that will help you select the best backup camera to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a crucial question that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer can be decided by means of the convenience you want. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is reasonably simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself unlike whilst installing the wired one which has to be carried out by means of a technician to be sure that the entire inner wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly need to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. For the reason that screens are designed in different sizes, choose one so one can give you sufficient view whilst reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the camera must be capable to reverse the images of the videos and give a clear view of the screen as if you are looking along with your eyes. Also, the pictures should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which can be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is every other crucial factor that you wish to have to consider when buying the backup digicam. A few vehicles are reasonably huge and one digital camera would possibly not be capable to supply a full view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you are able to cover all the back view, buying cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide an entire back view.