Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Indoor or outdoor installation of Camera up to 14 Feet above ground level
- Camera setup and help setting up motion detection and alerts
- WiFi assessment and recommendation to optimize video performance
- Note: This installation does not include running new electrical wires. Outdoor placement locations without an available outlet or wired connection will need to rely on the battery backup option
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Camera with SmartZone sensors for easy hitching and towing
- Alerts you to distance and direction of objects
- Large, crystal clear 3.5-inch color monitor with static free image
- 【Clear Video Capture】: A complete front and rear dash camera system that backs you up in any road incident. Capture super-sharp 1080p video (accompanied by optional in-car audio) on the front camera and separate 1080p video on the rear camera (which also operates as a reversing camera)
- 【Large Display】: View and set up everything easily on the large 9.66” IPS LCD touchscreen display
- 【24-Hour Parking Monitor】: When Parking Mode is enabled in settings, the dash camera system uses its internal 500mAh rechargeable battery to operate even when you’ve locked up and left. The G-sensor detects any physical motion or vibration when parked and triggers recording automatically
- Backup Parking vehicle Camera Suitable for Honda CRV Accord CITY FIT Odyssey Acura Civic 2007-2012
- 170 degree visible range works great with the blind spot
- Package includes:1 x CCD Car Camera,1x user manual,1 x 6M video cable,1 X power supply cable
- 【Digital wireless backup camera】Based on upgrade 2nd generation digital wireless backup camera, the signal can stay smooth, clear and 100% no interference then Analog wireless transmitter even speeds up to 100 mile, the signals range over 150ft on open empty area, 40ft - 45ft on Vehicle range. Also easy to set up as no additional wiring.
- 【Full-time Backup camera】2 Power Supply. If powered by continuous power, please connected the Red to the positive of DC12-32V, the black connect the Metal (Ground), thus it can act as a full time backup camera; Or if powered by reverse light, the monitor will automatically turn on/off when the Reverse gear is engaged, just like having an extra eye in the back, ensure the safety of reversing. For constantly use, we suggest powered by reverse light.
- 【Waterproof reverse camera & pairing button】The back up camera and pair button waterproof level up to IP69K, allows you reversing safety even in rainy day; 180°rot-able angel easy to hook up, Digital High definition CMOS Sensor and 150°viewing angle will present clear image, while the 18 Infrared Lights triggered by light sensor, will automatically turn on during low light give light compensation ensure parking safety at night.
- Genuine Oem: Yes, Category 2: Instruments & Gauges, Item Name: Camera, Category 1: Electrical
- Brand: Honda, Fitment Type: Direct Replacement, Part Ref# On Diagram: ONLY PART REFERENCE #1 ON THE DIAGRAM IS, Placement On Vehicle: Rear
- Manufacturer Part Number: 39530T2AA21, Category 3: Parking Aid, Quantity Needed: 1
Last update on 2020-08-02 at 21:58 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-03 at 09:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a device that may be mounted on vehicles. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver while backing up because it displays all that is happening at the rear aspect of the car. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the best way to reverse his or her car easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, however the procedure can also be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are a few very important guides that will help you choose the right backup camera to install on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is an essential consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The solution will be made up by way of the convenience you need. A wireless digicam is such a lot easier to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digital camera is quite simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself unlike while installing the wired one that has to be carried out via a technician to make sure that all the inside wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt want to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. For the reason that monitors are designed in different sizes, select one which will give you enough view while reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Subsequently, the digital camera must have the ability to reverse the images of the videos and provides a clear view of the display as in case you are taking a look with your eyes. Also, the images must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which can be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another crucial issue that you want to think about when buying the backup camera. A few cars are somewhat huge and one digital camera would possibly not be capable of provide a full view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you are able to see all of the back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a whole rear view.