Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Indoor or outdoor installation of Camera up to 14 Feet above ground level
- Camera setup and help setting up motion detection and alerts
- WiFi assessment and recommendation to optimize video performance
- Note: This installation does not include running new electrical wires. Outdoor placement locations without an available outlet or wired connection will need to rely on the battery backup option
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Camera with SmartZone sensors for easy hitching and towing
- Alerts you to distance and direction of objects
- Large, crystal clear 3.5-inch color monitor with static free image
- Backup Parking vehicle Camera Suitable for Honda CRV Accord CITY FIT Odyssey Acura Civic 2007-2012
- 170 degree visible range works great with the blind spot
- Package includes:1 x CCD Car Camera,1x user manual,1 x 6M video cable,1 X power supply cable
- 【Clear Video Capture】: A complete front and rear dash camera system that backs you up in any road incident. Capture super-sharp 1080p video (accompanied by optional in-car audio) on the front camera and separate 1080p video on the rear camera (which also operates as a reversing camera)
- 【Large Display】: View and set up everything easily on the large 9.66” IPS LCD touchscreen display
- 【24-Hour Parking Monitor】: When Parking Mode is enabled in settings, the dash camera system uses its internal 500mAh rechargeable battery to operate even when you’ve locked up and left. The G-sensor detects any physical motion or vibration when parked and triggers recording automatically
- Premium high definition Super CMOS camera - (Camera Source exclusive), mounted in OEM FACTORY GM bezel.
- 25' PRELOOMED wiring harness - allows for quick tailgate disconnect with a single connection by the spare tire area. All other electrical connections can be made inside the cab for maximum durability and corrosion avoidance!
- OEM inspired parking guidelines - selectable at the harness
- Genuine Oem: Yes, Category 2: Instruments & Gauges, Item Name: Camera, Category 1: Electrical
- Brand: Honda, Fitment Type: Direct Replacement, Part Ref# On Diagram: ONLY PART REFERENCE #1 ON THE DIAGRAM IS, Placement On Vehicle: Rear
- Manufacturer Part Number: 39530T2AA21, Category 3: Parking Aid, Quantity Needed: 1
Last update on 2020-10-30 at 11:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-10-30 at 23:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A car backup camera is an accessory that is installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver when reversing because it displays all that is taking place at the rear aspect of the vehicle. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the best way to reverse his or her car easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, however the procedure can also be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are a few very important considerations that can assist you select the most ideal backup camera to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is an essential question that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer shall be determined through the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is such a lot faster to install. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is reasonably easy and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike when installing the wired one that should be carried out by a technician to make certain that the entire interior wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt want to have a clear view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. For the reason that screens are designed in numerous sizes, choose one so as to provide you with sufficient view while reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear facet of the car. Subsequently, the camera must be able to reverse the picture of the videos and provides a clear view of the monitor as in case you are having a look together with your eyes. Also, the photographs should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which can be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another crucial issue that you need to consider while purchasing the backup digicam. A few automobiles are moderately huge and one camera would possibly not be capable to supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you'll be able to see all the rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they supply an entire back view.