Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Unwire and remove your existing doorbell.
- Mount, drill and wire your Ring Video Doorbell Pro. Installations on metal, marble, or glass surfaces not included.
- WiFi assessment and recommendation to optimize video performance.
- Ring app and Neighborhood app configuration.
- Note: This version requires a wired connection at the installation site. There is no battery backup option for this version. For best results, ensure a strong WiFi signal at location of installation.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【Clear Video Capture】: A complete front and rear dash camera system that backs you up in any road incident. Capture super-sharp 1080p video (accompanied by optional in-car audio) on the front camera and separate 1080p video on the rear camera (which also operates as a reversing camera)
- 【Large Display】: View and set up everything easily on the large 9.66” IPS LCD touchscreen display
- 【24-Hour Parking Monitor】: When Parking Mode is enabled in settings, the dash camera system uses its internal 500mAh rechargeable battery to operate even when you’ve locked up and left. The G-sensor detects any physical motion or vibration when parked and triggers recording automatically
- Camera with SmartZone sensors for easy hitching and towing
- Alerts you to distance and direction of objects
- Large, crystal clear 3.5-inch color monitor with static free image
- Backup Parking vehicle Camera Suitable for Honda CRV Accord CITY FIT Odyssey Acura Civic 2007-2012
- 170 degree visible range works great with the blind spot
- Package includes:1 x CCD Car Camera,1x user manual,1 x 6M video cable,1 X power supply cable
- Premium high definition Super CMOS camera - (Camera Source exclusive), mounted in OEM FACTORY GM bezel.
- 25' PRELOOMED wiring harness - allows for quick tailgate disconnect with a single connection by the spare tire area. All other electrical connections can be made inside the cab for maximum durability and corrosion avoidance!
- OEM inspired parking guidelines - selectable at the harness
- Genuine Oem: Yes, Category 2: Instruments & Gauges, Item Name: Camera, Category 1: Electrical
- Brand: Honda, Fitment Type: Direct Replacement, Part Ref# On Diagram: ONLY PART REFERENCE #1 ON THE DIAGRAM IS, Placement On Vehicle: Rear
- Manufacturer Part Number: 39530T2AA21, Category 3: Parking Aid, Quantity Needed: 1
Last update on 2020-09-29 at 01:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-28 at 22:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A vehicle backup camera is a tool that may be fastened on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver when reversing since it displays all that may be happening on the rear facet of the car. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the right way to move his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, however the procedure can be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are some essential points that can assist you select the most ideal backup digicam to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a crucial consideration that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The solution will probably be determined by way of the convenience you want. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to install. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is quite easy and you can do it on your own in contrast to whilst installing the wired one that should be performed by way of a technician to make certain that all of the inside wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You surely wish to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the screen. Because the monitors are designed in several sizes, choose one so one can give you enough view while reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digital camera should be capable of reverse the picture of the video and provides a transparent view of the display as if you're looking with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures will have to be clear such that you can see all the hazards which might be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is every other essential issue that you wish to have to consider when buying the backup digital camera. Some cars are quite massive and one digital camera may not have the ability to provide a full view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you'll be able to view all the back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide an entire back view.