Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Roadpower Tailgate Replace Rear View Camera Car Backup Tailgate Handle Camera for Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Years 1999-2006,Tailgate Door Handle Replacement Camera(Color: Black)
- Good Quality Backup Camera: waterproof,wide view angle camera, night vision better performance at night, parking line with “ON/OFF” switch.
- Fits: our Car Camera w/Tailgate Handle fit for Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 1999,2000,2001,2002,2003,2004,2005,2006
- Applicability:this backup camera comes with all the wiring and connectors to install into your truck with aftermarket display.MONITOR OR NAVIGATION UNIT NOT INCLUDED. you may need additional adapter (not included) or interface if needed to connect factory radio.
- High Quality Tailgate Handle: Do not destroy the original car style, retain the original car trunk switch function.
- Bring You Safety Driving: our rear view camera is a good assistance when you do car backing.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
- HEAVY-DUTY LICENSE PLATE FRAME BACKUP CAMERA: Perfect for all vehicles that use a standard US license plate, holds your car backup driving security. Only suit for 12 DC Power. Not only it can offer the protection for license plate but also offer the stylish look
- IP67 WATERPROOF &SHOCKPROOF: High waterproof level, reverse camera would never be fogged or wet even in storm or bad rainy day. Plus, professional shockproof design, the safety & security assist camera does work for your vehicle all the time
- 170° WIDELY VIEWING ANGLE: To work perfectly, the viewing angle macro lens with mirror image give you a wide viewing horizon. License plate camera built high sensitive color CMOS image sensor to eliminates all the blind spots behind the car
Back Up Camera Guide
A car backup digicam is a tool that may be installed on automobiles. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver when backing up since it displays all that may be taking place on the rear facet of the auto. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the best way to backup his or her vehicle safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, but the process can be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are a few very important guides that can assist you choose the right backup digital camera to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is an essential question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution will be made up by means of the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is such a lot easier to put in. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is relatively easy and you can do it by yourself unlike when installing the wired one which needs to be carried out via a technician to make certain that all of the internal wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely wish to have a transparent view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Because the screens are designed in several sizes, select one so we can provide you with enough view whilst reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Subsequently, the camera must have the ability to reverse the picture of the video and provides a clear view of the display as in case you are looking along with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which can be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is any other essential issue that you need to decide upon whilst buying the backup camera. A few automobiles are moderately huge and one camera may not be capable of provide a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you are able to see all the rear view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they supply a complete rear view.