Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- (Chrome) Adjustable Angle Rearview Back-up Camera, Universal License Plate Mount. Night Vision: PC6070 Image Sensor
- Waterproof & Fog Resistant. Easy Installation. Auto Turn-on. 420 TV Lines. 648H x 488V
- Low Light Sensitivity: 0.01 LUX. 170° Wide View Angle. True Color Reproduction
- Automatic White Balance. Universal License Plate Mount. Guidance Distance Grid.
- Includes: DC Power Cable, RCA Video Control Cable, Mounting Screws
Rockville RBC5C (Chrome) Adjustable Angle Rearview Back-up Camera, Universal License Plate Mount
Night Vision: PC6070 Image Sensor
Waterproof & Fog Resistant
420 TV Lines
648H x 488V
Low Light Sensitivity: 0.01 LUX
170° Wide View Angle
True Color Reproduction
Automatic White Balance
Universal License Plate Mount
Guidance Distance Grid
Includes: DC Power Cable, RCA Video Control Cable, Mounting Screws
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A car backup digital camera is an accessory that is fastened on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver whilst reversing since it displays all that may be happening on the rear aspect of the auto. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the right way to backup his or her vehicle safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, however the procedure can also be reasonably overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are a few essential points that will help you choose the most ideal backup digicam to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a very important question that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The solution might be determined by means of the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is rather easy and you'll do it by yourself in contrast to whilst installing the wired one which needs to be carried out by a technician to be sure that all the inside wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You surely want to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. Because the displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one so we can give you sufficient view when reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear facet of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digicam must be capable of reverse the picture of the videos and provides a transparent view of the reveal as if you're taking a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures must be clear such that you'll see all the objects which can be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another crucial issue that you need to think about when purchasing the backup camera. Some vehicles are somewhat massive and one camera would possibly not have the ability to give a full view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you'll be able to see the entire back view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they provide a whole back view.