Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Rohent FHD 1080P Digital Wireless Backup Camera with 7″ DVR Monitor High-Speed Observation System for RVs/Trucks/Trailers/Fifth Wheel IP69K Waterproof Super Night Vision Guide Lines DIY
- FHD 1080P 5nd Generation Digital Wireless 100% No Interference. Wireless Signal Can Stay Smooth and Clear Even Car Speeds Up To 150 MPH.open area up to 590 ft line of sight, And no-interruption signal under 100ft on vehicle with reverse/continuous use.It can add up to 2 Cameras(CH1/CH2) ,contact us, if you need one.
- NOTE: We provide a Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet, contact us, if you need one. Monitor Support Full/Dual Split Screen and there is Dual channel DVR function. This digital wireless backup camera designed with 15 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. Advanced Technology to Generate HD Color Night Vision Images.You can still watch excellent vision even in a dark environment.
- IP69K Waterproof Camera 150° viewing angle and Easy to hook up to combat bad weather. It's also fog resistant with a Super night vision ability. You can install it anywhere near the reversing light,use.The system Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power to suitable for most cars,vans,rv, trucks,5th Wheel,Bus even large Vehicle Semi-Trailer.
- Easy Installation. It won't take you over 2 minutes to install this monitor for the device will work once you plugged it to the cigarette lighter. The rear view camera will be activated when reversing gear is on.There are 3 different mount for the monitor for optional,So you can fix the monitor on dash/windshield/Hanging on anywhere as you can. The package included two bracket base , if you need an extra Windshield Mount , just contact us.
- We provided a professional instruction and video link in package, life time tech support service : [email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Easy-to-use 5. 5 GPS navigator
- Simple menus and bright, easy-to-see maps, Display resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels
- Garmin Traffic suggests alternate routes
Last update on 2021-03-03 at 15:07 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-04 at 02:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a tool that is fastened on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver whilst reversing because it displays all that may be happening at the rear aspect of the auto. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the right way to backup his or her car easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, but the process may also be relatively overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are some very important considerations that can assist you select the most ideal backup digicam to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is an essential consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer will likely be made up through the convenience you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is slightly easy and you'll do it by yourself unlike while putting in the hardwired one that should be carried out by a technician to ensure that all the interior wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You surely wish to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. For the reason that screens are designed in several sizes, select one on the way to come up with enough view whilst reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear facet of the car. Subsequently, the digital camera must be capable to reverse the display of the video and give a transparent view of the display as if you are having a look with your eyes. Also, the photographs must be clear such that you can see all the items which might be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is another crucial issue that you want to decide upon whilst buying the backup digital camera. A few cars are slightly massive and one digital camera won't have the ability to provide a full view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you'll be able to view all of the back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide an entire back view.