Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Rohent N01 AHD 1080P Backup Camera with 5″ Mirror Monitor 2021 New Chips Two Video Channels Driving Hitch Rear/Front View ONE-Wire Installation with Grid Lines DIY Setting for Cars,SUVs,Trucks
- 2021 New Chips AHD 1080P: N01 system provides full AHD 1080P clear pictures in both day and night,super night vision,thanks to the sensitive image processor and 7 LED lights on backup camera.
- Easy One-Wire Installation:N01 System can be Powered by the Cigarette lighter outlet/fuse box/ACC/Radio/Ignition switch/Reversing light/Running light/License plate light for Continuous driving or Reversing use.
- The Mirror Monitor Have Two Video Channels(AHD1 and AHD2): N01 System can add a second camera to the AHD2 channel of the mirror monitor as backup view or front view that meet your needs.The second camera part number is U
- Grid Lines DIY Setting: N01 system with Grid Lines DIY Setting,Turn on/off the Guide lines,adjust the Width of guide lines and Moving left/right/up/down,suitable for practical use.
- We provided a professional instruction in package.If you have any product questions,please contact us.We offer Warranty 2 years and provide tech support and replacement service.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 13:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 00:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a tool that is mounted on automobiles. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver whilst reversing since it shows all that is happening on the rear side of the vehicle. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine how to move his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, but the procedure can also be relatively overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are a few very important guides to help you choose the most ideal backup camera to install on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a very important consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer shall be determined via the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless camera is so much easier to install. Also, installing the wireless digicam is somewhat easy and you'll do it on your own not like whilst installing the wired one that needs to be carried out by means of a technician to make certain that all of the interior wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt wish to have a transparent view of the rear area without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. Because the displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one so we can provide you with enough view whilst reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear facet of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digital camera will have to be able to reverse the picture of the video and provides a transparent view of the screen as if you're looking along with your eyes. Also, the photographs should be clear such that you can see all the objects which can be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another very important factor that you need to decide upon when buying the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are fairly massive and one digicam won't have the ability to provide a full view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you'll be able to see all the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they supply a whole back view.