Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
RV Backup Camera with Monitor: Includes HD 7-Inch Monitor & HD Camera; Water Resistant & Night Vision Enabled; Perfect for RVs, Campers, Buses, Big Trucks & More
- Easily Add A Powerful, Affordable Backup Camera To Any RV, Camper, Or Truck
- 【Powerful Backup Camera】Camera provides a crisp, clean 1280×720 HD image. All in a slim, professional design that's IP68 water-resistant with enhanced LEDSs night vision
- 【Large 7-inch HD Monitor】Monitor provides an easy-to-install 7-inch display that mounts to your dash.
- 【Feature Packed】Removable sunshade to fight glare on your display, automatic signal detection when your vehicle is in reverse, 120-degree viewing angle, enhanced LEDs for night vision, PAL/NTSC auto switch
- 【We're Here To Help】Complete installation guide with pictures included; phone and email support available
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- ★No flickers and interference - With digital wireless transmission ,it delivers a stable image without any interference from other signal such as Bluetooth. Equipped with great sensor, the camera provides vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your vehicle directly. We suggesst using this kit on vehicle under 36ft for reversing use or under 30ft for continuous use.
- ★Very easy to install - There is no need to run wires from the monitor to the camera because of the wireless signals transmission. The monitor base can be disassembled, it can be installed directly on the flat panel, or installed on the windshield.You can choose any method to install it. Also, the monitor with 2 way video Input CH1/CH2--It means this kit supports adding 2nd same license plate camera or rv camera. If you need it, just contact us to get it.
- ★No color difference -The color shows the same as what you see outside, offering a clear HD 1080P image with a good balance of contrast, color saturation.The TFT Monitor offers improved image quality with better contrast and color performance than normal LCD.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet can be provided according your need.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
Last update on 2021-01-27 at 14:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-27 at 01:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digital camera is a tool that is installed on automobiles. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver when reversing since it shows all that may be happening on the rear facet of the car. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the best way to move his or her car easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, but the process can also be quite overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are some essential considerations that will help you choose the right backup digital camera to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is an essential question that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution will likely be decided by way of the convenience you need. A wireless digital camera is so much quicker to put in. Also, installing the wireless digicam is moderately easy and you'll do it on your own unlike when installing the wired one that should be carried out by means of a technician to make certain that all the interior wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You surely want to have a transparent view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the display. Because the monitors are designed in several sizes, select one which will come up with sufficient view when reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Therefore, the digicam must have the ability to reverse the picture of the video and give a clear view of the reveal as in case you are taking a look with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items that are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other very important factor that you need to think about whilst purchasing the backup digital camera. Some vehicles are relatively large and one digital camera may not be capable of provide a full view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you are able to cover the entire rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a whole back view.